Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

The Bellard Years!

15,367 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Ribeye-Rare
RebelAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
3 cheers for "Mad Dog"!
Gig'em Rebels
AG
I just came here to say, " Exclamation point!"
aggiehawg
AG
Hey Nav said:

Quote:

Want to see my foot?" I was on the receiving end of that one Saturday night after a game at the old Sports Club, next to the old Albertsons.
How did that work out for him?
Not well, as I was on a date with my long-term boyfriend. However, later that same night, I was at the bar to get some drinks while my boyfriend used the facilities. Place was jam packed with people and I heard a deep voice behind me ask, "Do you want to dance?" Turned around and it was George Woodard. I laughed and replied, "Sorry, I'm here with my boyfriend." Woodard looked around and said, "Is he bigger than me?"

Out of the corner my eye I could see my boyfriend who was walking towards us, stop dead in his tracks as he realized with whom I was speaking, causing me to laugh again. George turned back to me and I said, "Is anybody bigger than you? But thanks, you made my night and gave me material to give my boyfriend some grief this evening. Bye!"

Ribeye-Rare
AG
Greg,

Thanks so much for the update on your dad. To be 90 and still strong is pretty damn impressive.

I don't know if you saw the Robert Jackson interview, but he couldn't have been more complimentary when he spoke about your dad.

He said the defense was so good on those teams because of the preparation by the coaches, and that the players 'knew what was coming' before the opposing offense would even run the plays.

BTW, didn't your dad own a liquor store once? If so, what's he recommend for longevity?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.