Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ESPN not giving A&M a chance

14,160 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by lil_frog8
Ags2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgBandsman said:

cb1919 said:

Is it really blatant disrespect to pick a team that is better a virtually every position?

Are they better at QB? Are they better at RB? Are they better at TE?

Every position? I don't think so.

QB - yes
RB - no
TE - We've only had a TE for a game so I have no idea
cb1919
AG
They don't seem to use much of a TE anyways....so an advantage there would be irrelevant.
Ihatefallscounty
AG
Mr.NiceGuy said:

class_of_26_ag said:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24584442/college-football-week-2-game-picks

Nobody from ESPN is picking us and only one analysts has a one possession game.

Sweet 4th post. Got any more breathtaking insight?
your not being very nice MRNICEGUY!
I live in waco....therefore, I am ready to move elsewhere.
Dr. Teeth
AG
Fedup said:

Chance of us winning is slim slim. Clemson is way more talented and dabo is every bit as good as Jimbo.
What the **** happened to the A&M I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest game of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you, Teeth, we might get in trouble.' Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this!
WC94
AG
Quote:

Jimbo hasn't beaten Dabo since 2014. He did it with Sean Maguire at QB and 13 total rushing yards. Jameis was suspended for being an idiot.

Only 4 teams have beaten Dabo since, Jimbo's win 2014. Two of those teams were unranked!
cecil77
AG
Dr. Teeth said:

Fedup said:

Chance of us winning is slim slim. Clemson is way more talented and dabo is every bit as good as Jimbo.
What the **** happened to the A&M I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest game of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you, Teeth, we might get in trouble.' Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this!

Who's with me!
Emilio Fantastico
AG
*you're
Secolobo
AG
SommAg said:

Secolobo said:

I don't think anyone remembers what happens to Kyle field at night.
Stands lit up by cell phones?
Thanks for proving my point...
Can I go to sleep Looch?
eATMup-Reveille
TexasAggie_97 said:

And you are surprised? Clemson has more talent top to bottom.

I believe that's a rather ridiculous statement. Did you actually do research on the two-deep, the 3-deep, the redshirt freshman, the true freshman, the transfer players, etc. of both squads before making this assessment?
Of course the answer is no, you did not. to say Clemson has more talent might be much more appropriate, but to add the "top to bottom" part is ridiculous.
lil_frog8
AG
lil_frog8 said:

Not sure why everyone is automatically assuming we get blasted. Lets look at recent recruiting and coaching...

Team A...........Team B
2018: 16.............8
2017: 10............22
2016: 17............6
2015: 10............4
2014: 6..............13

...and both teams have national championship coaches guiding the talent.

Team B has a slight advantage but the tale of the tape has Team A with a punchers chance in my book.
. Now they are giving us cred

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.