Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Thoughts on our OL

7,082 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CrottyKid
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
we ran the most mexican vanilla offense available. you guys think we're gonna open it up against nwst? hell, even rumlin didn't let jff go until game 4 or 5. watch bama play one of these cupcakes. it's all about the process.
Ogre09
AG
MidTnAg said:

Clemson will not need to blitz us, even with very simple blitzes. Their front four will dominate and probably decimate our offensive line to the point they can use their LB and others to cover the many short passes we will be forced to try.

I hope we can stay within 30 points of Clemson. I don't want our potential recruits to be swayed away from us.

Coaches have to find ways to compensate for their team's weaknesses and accentuate their strengths. We have top tier coaches. I expect them to find a way to keep it respectable.
cr
MidTnAg said:

Clemson will not need to blitz us, even with very simple blitzes. Their front four will dominate and probably decimate our offensive line to the point they can use their LB and others to cover the many short passes we will be forced to try.

I hope we can stay within 30 points of Clemson. I don't want our potential recruits to be swayed away from us.

You think we will lose by 30?
CrottyKid
AG
And Jimbo knows that. Luckily, he is also smart enough to call plays that help out his OL like draws, screens, quick passes, play action, rollouts, etc. unlike the last coaching regime.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.