Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Well I couldn't resist...

8,373 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bob Harris
fender88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I turned Tom Herman's media day fail into a GIF.
https://media0.giphy.com/media/1pnyhOoXTU8258uwMi/giphy.gif
dcowboy808
AG
Ya dun good
EVA3
AG
Who?
CatmanBoo
what was the fail???
Maroon from the womb.
FishingAggie
This is on premium. Set to jeapordy. It's hilarious.

Ou has 4 All-Americans
Tu has one. The punter. Lol

Tom how many difference makers do you have??

Lol. He freezes. It's hilarious. " some".

Be a texags classic. I can't post the link.
aggierogue
AG
technoviking
AG
fender88 said:

Can you please make this gif with an endless cycle of him mulling the question over without saying "some"?
CatmanBoo
what a maroon... he'll never beat OU in his tenure again.
Maroon from the womb.
ahlongslide
AG
technoviking said:

fender88 said:

Can you please make this gif with an endless cycle of him mulling the question over without saying "some"?

Here's his GIF with no "Well" or "Some". Just continuous mulling.
dixichkn
AG
Perfect
Dad-O-Lot
AG
I've never been a football coach, but even I know the answer to that one:

"Every one of our players has the potential to be an elite player and a difference maker, we don't recruit them if they don't have that potential. The coaches can give them the tools, but they need to bring the effort and the attitude."
People of integrity expect to be believed, when they're not, they let time prove them right.
rgag12
AG
Dad-O-Lot said:

I've never been a football coach, but even I know the answer to that one:

"Every one of our players has the potential to be an elite player and a difference maker, we don't recruit them if they don't have that potential. The coaches can give them the tools, but they need to bring the effort and the attitude."

You don't even have to be eloquent like that, just freakin name your top defensive player and offensive player regardless if you think they're actually elite. This is just bizarre
Tamu_mgm
AG
What a ****ing clown show. BDF media days in general are a viewership black hole but of course t.u. says hold my beer while Herman steals the train wreck.
Tamu_mgm
AG
CatmanBoo said:

what a maroon... he'll never beat OU in his tenure again.

When did he beat ou while at t.u. the first time? His time at cougar high doesn't count
FishingAggie
Watched his whole interview.

For a genius he doesn't talk much football. He's not an X's and O's guy. Think he's a players coach.

There is such difference when you listen to Jimbo vs Sumlin, hermensa etc.

Hermensa is Sumlin 2.0 imo.
mccag
S
And remember how many people on this board wanted to go after him a few years ago? Thank God for unanswered prayers! Whoop!
GIG'EM AGS. One Game At A Time!
agnerd
AG
If you want honesty, he answered the question honestly.

If you want coach-speak that never actually tells you anything, he didn't give that to you.

I, personally, appreciate honesty. If Mike Leach had given the same answer to the same question, ya'll would think it's funny and that he's a great coach. Herman does it and it's funny and he's a bad coach.
mccag
S
I think it remains to be seen what kind of coach he is or becomes but the fact is, that he is a dip**** right now!
GIG'EM AGS. One Game At A Time!
technoviking
AG
ahlongslide said:

technoviking said:

fender88 said:

Here's his GIF with no "Well" or "Some". Just continuous mulling.

Thank you!!!
Cancelled
AG
Do you hear the fear in the voice of that reporter when he's asking the question?
FishingAggie
agnerd said:

If you want coach-speak that never actually tells you anything, he didn't give that to you.

I, personally, appreciate honesty. If Mike Leach had given the same answer to the same question, ya'll would think it's funny and that he's a great coach. Herman does it and it's funny and he's a bad coach.

I disagree. He even said the question caught him off guard. A person in his position should have an answer ready. Especially during media days. Lol

He went blank. Had nothing. You or I could have done what he did. Sat there looking stupid.

Leach would have said,

" playmakers?? Bwahahahaha did you see us play last year? Did you watch our games? Our water boys fell down running to the huddles. Our best player was our punter. Our qb doesn't remember last year. He got a few bumps along the way. Nothing serious. He still played...

I have no idea what we have. I'll let you know after September if someone shows up"....

Agsgirl
FishingAggie said:

agnerd said:

I disagree. He even said the question caught him off guard. A person in his position should have an answer ready. Especially during media days. Lol

He went blank. Had nothing. You or I could have done what he did. Sat there looking stupid.

Leach would have said,

" playmakers?? Bwahahahaha did you see us play last year? Did you watch our games? Our water boys fell down running to the huddles. Our best player was our punter. Our qb doesn't remember last year. He got a few bumps along the way. Nothing serious. He still played...

I have no idea what we have. I'll let you know after September if someone shows up"....

He could have given the KDS death stare...
cuppycup
AG
fender88
Thank you for the props. I'm hoping someone makes a gameday sign referencing this also!
Bob Harris
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.