Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Northwestern's football facilities

10,552 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Windy City Ag
NathanChristie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Someone is pretty good with CG and photoshop.
duddleysdraw88
AG
Wasn't he the one that designed the Celinto Catayente Towers?
JPAggie2010
AG
I'll play

C Loves L
Meximan said:

There is notably no mention of A&M's facilities. The Northwestern facility is also more all-encompassing than anything Oregon, A&M, or Alabama has, housing many of their sports in one place.

But it is an extraordinary building, to be sure. Good on them and let's see if this finally opens up the purse strings to get BMAs to fully fund the Olympic sports and set aside some cash to facelift the Bright complex in a few years til NO Aggie sport takes a backseat to anyone in facilities.

Yet texags thinks A&M has the best facilities in the country. While they are amazing, I've been saying for a couple of years now that just about everyone has amazing facilities. No mention of A&M in the article... Hmmm
45-70Ag
AG
My parents live in winnetka
I would attend some northwestern games as a kid but they were awful until the late 90's with Gary Barnett as coach.

Looks nice now but about mid October it will look like Chernobyl
Windy City Ag
AG
Actually mid October through Thanksgiving is absolutely gorgeous. It is late December through mid April that hurts your parts. I lived right around there as well. Winnetka is an absolutely beautiful community.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.