Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I REFUSE TO DIE, GLIOBLASTOMA, STAGE 4 CANCER BE DAMNED

19,415 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by agcrock2005
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FriscoKid
AG
I fought cancer too. Mine was a little bit easier than yours, but it changed my life. I'm not going to say that I'll pray for you (but I will). Hang in there and stay positive. I know that every *****g CT scan and x-ray is torture as you wait for the results. I got so used to the "milkshake" I had to pace myself just so it would coat all of my organs for "the picture".

That being said, I hung onto this...

"Lord lead me anywhere,
just go with me.
Place any burden on me,
but please sustain me.
And, sever any ties in my heart,
except that which binds me to you."

You are going to be fine. BTHO cancer and hang with God.
Ag by Vows
Stay strong!

My dad has had his stage 4 glioblastoma for over 3 years and counting. Keep up the good fight.
maroonisbeautiful
coldmoose
Lateralus Ag
AG
Such good news. I am happy for you!!
moag94
AgeofEase08
AG
Heck ya!!
BuddysBud
Maroon U
NJaggie
AG
Outstanding!!!!!
Bockaneer
AG
My dad had stage 4 colon cancer and was given 6 months. That was almost 20 years ago and he's still here!
Loyalty
AG
This is great news! Congrats.
aggr98
bam02
AG
Way to fight!!!
Leander - Ag
Born Maroon
B-1 83
LegettHall
I MET A 50-YEAR OLD WOMEN THAT HAS BEATEN ALL MANNER OF CANCER FOR 18 YEARS.

SHE SAID ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING.

SHE IS PROBABLY AN AGGIE.
AgGermany
AG
Attitude is everything! Fight! Fight! Fight!

If we fight righteously, no matter what life deals us, we will never lose, however we all just run out of time!
Gunny456
AG
Our Lord God is the great physician. He will heal you. Lots of prayers from lots of Ags headed to heaven for you to live many more years.
Texmid
AG
Whoop!!! BTHO cancer!!!
WC94
AG

LegettHall,

My Step-Father lost his battle 3 years ago with that cancer. I remember there being some new experimental medicine involving rabies virus, not sure if it has advanced since then. I would encourage you to go outside of the traditional avenues, since the FDA takes decades to approve treatments that are available world wide.

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer last April and after weighing all the options, the best quality of life treatment I chose was HIFU. Not covered by insurance yet, but has been used in Japan and Europe for many years and is slowly catching on here.

1 in 6 of us will get prostate cancer and I'm happy to share my knowledge if anyone is going through this now, or in the future.

Keep up the good fight brother!

adk9595
AG
Fantastic news!
Hey Nav
AG
Beat the hell outta cancer!
jrwoodchuck
WC94 said:

LegettHall,

My Step-Father lost his battle 3 years ago with that cancer. I remember there being some new experimental medicine involving rabies virus, not sure if it has advanced since then. I would encourage you to go outside of the traditional avenues, since the FDA takes decades to approve treatments that are available world wide.

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer last April and after weighing all the options, the best quality of life treatment I chose was HIFU. Not covered by insurance yet, but has been used in Japan and Europe for many years and is slowly catching on here.

1 in 6 of us will get prostate cancer and I'm happy to share my knowledge if anyone is going through this now, or in the future.

Keep up the good fight brother!

This right here. Same for me, except I did the radiation and seed implant. Just made 15 months. Good luck to you and keep fighting.

StickTogetherAgs
Awesomeness.

Gig 'em, Ags.
SA-AG72
Colonel A. 1976
AG
You sir are a WARRIOR!!!!!!!!
Col. A 1976
agcrock2005
AG
Don't know how I'm just now seeing this, but I too am a brain cancer survivor. In 2006 MD Anderson gave me less than a year...they were wrong. Which hospital do you go to? I'm a UTSW in Dallas patient. Congrats!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.