Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Koda Martin grad transferring

13,612 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AWP 97
Builder93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
94chem said:

W said:

hate to say it...but A&M's history with married players (or once they get married) is not good. Too many / too much obligations off the field

Yep. Much easier to just be a baby daddy. T&P for Koda. Hope he gets his life together.

ontheway
AG
Hate to lose you Koda but all the best for you and the Mrs.
ontheway
mnuge
AG
Good luck to a great young man...
SUorangeMAN
Woohoo! We can use the help...
94chem
SUorangeMAN said:

Woohoo! We can use the help...

Nah, all you need is to play Clemson every week.
F4GIB71
I'm not surprised by this given that Dad and FIL are both at Syracuse. Knew Koda and his Dad when we lived in Manvel. Both great people and devoted Aggies. How many Manvel players ended up playing for A&M? I know Kirk had to walk a certain line to guide his players with their college decisions yet not appear too bias toward A&M. Both devoted Christians and men of integrity. I only wish the best for them both. My only question is, "did y'all check the winter weather in Syracuse before you decided?"
texag_89
This is right.

He is rolling the dice now.

Artorias
AG
94chem said:

W said:

hate to say it...but A&M's history with married players (or once they get married) is not good. Too many / too much obligations off the field

Yep. Much easier to just be a baby daddy. T&P for Koda. Hope he gets his life together.
WTF does that mean? He is one person who definitely "has his life together".
94chem
mugwurt said:

94chem said:

W said:

WTF does that mean? He is one person who definitely "has his life together".

Sorry, I should have used more emoticons. Pretty obvious I was responding to a snarky, catty response with an even more ridiculous one. W is the one who thinks Koda "doesn't have his life together," not me.
AWP 97
AG
Koda graduated so he fulfilled his commitment to A&M. I have no problem with him leaving to play for his dad and dad-in-law.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.