Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I miss the trough.

13,943 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Rooster4Ag
YankAg13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At Wrigley Field there used to be a trough mounted on a cinder block wall about 5 feet high. On the other side of the Wall was another trough. So you could take a leak while a man on the other side took one too, staring you right in the eyes.

I would imagine those were done away with during the recent renovations, though I don't know for sure.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Champ Bailey said:

pepe the dog said:

RPM said:

If you stood in a long line to piss beneath 110, I cut in front of you.
And I pissed on your shoes so I guess we are even?

Username checks out.
Mike Leach! Is that you?
TyperWoods
Champ Bailey said:

Dang. Yours must be really short.
Lateralus Ag
AG
YankAg13 said:

At Wrigley Field there used to be a trough mounted on a cinder block wall about 5 feet high. On the other side of the Wall was another trough. So you could take a leak while a man on the other side took one too, staring you right in the eyes.

I would imagine those were done away with during the recent renovations, though I don't know for sure.

The way you wrote that first sentence it implies the trough was mounted five feet high. I was trying to figure out who the hell is tall enough to piss in a trough that is five feet high.

Then I read the rest of your reply. Thats creepy.
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

What is going on here???
"Aggies don't lie, cheat, or steal, nor do they tolerate those who do!" - Aggie Code of Honor
MD20/20
AG
Been to more than one small high school football field with a long concrete trough all along men's room wall with various kinds of plumbing (no doubt fashioned by the ag students) dripping into them
Cooter Brown is my designated driver.
Builder93
AG
YankAg13 said:

I guess guys in Chicago are really tall or have extra strong prostates. 5'?
MouthBQ98
AG
Not as good as the crappers in the old bathrooms at garner state park many years ago. Crapper Walls were about shoulder high when you were seated. Nothing like an awkward conversation to offset even more awkward silent looks between grunts.
MouthBQ98
AG
There's a longer video on YouTube, but it's exactly what you see. Some nutty amateur reporter goes into the men's room setup at some event, and catches some fool mistaking the trough for a sink, and the urinal cake for soap.
Duckhook
AG
I was at the trough in Kyle when this older guy next to me drops his cell phone in. He reaches down and gets it and everybody for about 10 feet on either side of him groans. He looks at me and says "what the hell else could I do?"
turboboost
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Tell us what you really miss!

chipotle
MouthBQ98 said:

There's a longer video on YouTube, but it's exactly what you see. Some nutty amateur reporter goes into the men's room setup at some event, and catches some fool mistaking the trough for a sink, and the urinal cake for soap.

I'm not going to watch that and just going to trust your summary. Wow.
pilot
AG

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
sodycracker
AG
There was a bar in Buckhead, Georgia in the 90's that the urinal trough backed up to a 2 way mirror. The other side was the entrance with girls leaning against the wall waiting to get in the bar and not knowing they were being checked out. One of the girls knew about the 2 way mirror and looked about waist high and made a gesture about 2 inches long with her thumb and index finger. All the guys at the urinal had a good laugh.
Red Pill
AG
4 said:

Champ Bailey said:

4 said:

The metal on those things was always so cold in the winter though.

You were the Kyle Field Trough Dumper?

No, no. Pisser only.

What I meant was that they were mounted too high on the wall.

For me.

So you're 5'4" is what you're saying?
Rooster4Ag
AG
The upwards pissing for us vertically challenged is really a pain in the ass.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.