Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Season ticket price increase

6,545 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Bunk Moreland
chipotle
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://www.12thmanfoundation.com/ticket-center/promotions/2018-football-renewals

Quote:

• Suite/Club/Loge Seats: $615
  • Armchair/Field Box: $580
  • Bench Back: $565
  • Bench: $540
  • Touchdown View/New Grad: $315

Bunk Moreland

Padre_Island_Ag
AG
Who saw THAT coming!

It came out of NOWHERE!

Knock me out with a feather on that one!
Let's go Brandon!

Soli Deo Gloria
Alpha Texan
AG
Looks like the sports pass will stay the same
Sponge
AG
So couch and tv for me.
Gyles Marrett
So they move our opener to a Thursday when a lot of us season ticket holders can't attend then raise the season ticket price.

Solid work 12th Man Foundation!!
2thFixinAg
Always increase the price the most when riding the wave of a new coach hire or a great season.
leoj
AG
I'm in the poors far upper south side, but that's still a 10% increase.
NoahAg
Flashseats, morning of game <<<<<<< whatever you suckers are paying
up-n-aTm
AG
nm
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Of course they did. They got rid of the capital donation up front, right?
Crazy Ag 97
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Of course they did. They got rid of the capital donation up front, right?
Nope. This was year 5 of the capital donation.
redass1876
AG
I think the biggest problem is they did it the same year you can no longer deduct your donation
Dr. Horrible
This is my shocked face...
DFWag84
If I want to move seats to a cheaper donation area, not sure if this is new or not, but I have to pay the donation for the renewed seats then if I move to a cheaper area I lose the difference. That sucks.
I would not have paid the CC for those seats last month!

Enjoy the new Tahoe's!!!!!!

W
AG
whoa, uh, I thought the record SEC network payout (of $40 MM) was going to cover Jimbo's salary
Jbob04
AG
So much cheaper to buy on the secondary market right now. I'm sure that will change if we start winning again.
IDaggie06
AG
You have to be really dedicated, love your seatmates, or lots of disposable income to buy season tickets.
You can pick them up on flashseats/stubhub/etc the day or or night before for a fraction of the cost.
Hehateme1
IDaggie06 said:

You have to be really dedicated, love your seatmates, or lots of disposable income to buy season tickets.
You can pick them up on flashseats/stubhub/etc the day or or night before for a fraction of the cost.
Guess I'm really dedicated.

.. and I freaking love going to the games. I do like my seats... as in I don't like sitting in the end zone.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
IDaggie06 said:

I love my armchair seats but only go to 2 or 3 home games. None of the above is applicable for me, but I like to be a true stakeholder and supporter of the program.
bruno319
AG
Jarrin' Jay said:

IDaggie06 said:

I love my armchair seats but only go to 2 or 3 home games. None of the above is applicable for me, but I like to be a true stakeholder and supporter of the program.

Yeah, and you won't pay $500 when you want to see Clemson or another marquee game.

I figured prices would go up. Clemson on the schedule is at least $125 ticket whereas all the non-con games last year were all $40 tickets. Ride the excitement of Jimbo, make sure not a huge drop in revenue this first year with capital campaign over, and price was steady the last two years. I was expecting $100 increase, so am actually glad to see mine is $50 per seat.
Angry Beaver
AG
What were the prices last year?
chipotle
Angry Beaver said:

What were the prices last year?
ironmanag
AG
You want the best you have to pay for the best.
agnerd
AG
ironmanag said:

If we pay for the best, and don't get the best, ticket prices should go DOWN, right?
1876er
AG
ironmanag said:

LOL. We've been saying that for 15 years.
Bunk Moreland
Capital investment donation is no longer in play, so folks who did that on a payment plan will not keep making that payment.

My seats went up by $25 for the entire year with the new prices. Not even a $4/game increase. No issues for me there.

South Mid-Bench (239-245) remains far and away the best value of any seats in the stadium imo.
Expert Analysis
AG
Where are you sitting that the seats only went up $25? Looks like everything went up $50 or $55 each.
Bunk Moreland
My bad. You're right. $50 increase. Still doesn't bother me too much because I think those seats have best bang for buck
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.