Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

This kid in Amarillo is a freak!

23,037 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Secolobo
TheFirebird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aglaes said:

TheFirebird said:

This seems like the type of kid who ends up balling out at TCU, Tech, or Okie Lite and we wonder why we didn't recruit him.
This sounds about right.

On the other hand, had Trey Williams gone to TCU, Okie Lite or Tech he probably would have exceeded expectations. Not sure why Sumlin staff couldn't get better production from him.
Sumlin and his offense mystified me. We did a terrible, terrible job at getting the ball in the hands of playmakers like T. Williams in space. Even Kirk was underused the same way.
SunrayAg
AG
aglaes said:

TheFirebird said:

This seems like the type of kid who ends up balling out at TCU, Tech, or Okie Lite and we wonder why we didn't recruit him.
This sounds about right.

On the other hand, had Trey Williams gone to TCU, Okie Lite or Tech he probably would have exceeded expectations. Not sure why Sumlin staff couldn't get better production from him.
If he would have played for tcu, okie lite or tech, he wouldn't have seen a defense with a pulse the entire season. Blah, blah, blah, blame Sumlin for more made up bs after he is gone, blah, blah, blah.
HBCanine08
AG
GreatSullysGhost said:

Ags offered
Word?
Jimbos Plaque
AG
doar823 said:

Never ever thought I would see a kid from my high school mentioned on Texags
Amarillo has been making all kinds of news lately.
agent-maroon
AG
doar823 said:

Never ever thought I would see a kid from my high school mentioned on Texags
+1

I'm not sure I've ever known of a Rebel to have played for a Power 5 team.

Edit - Doh! Billy Hobbs (RIP) was a few years before my time. Imagine my surprise to learn that he was a minister at my church (albeit after I no longer attended). Knew a couple of names among his surviving in-laws as well.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ATM Football
GREAT CALL CHRISTIAN!
Snazzygrandma2018
I agree, i think this dude has a lot of potential and cant wait to focus on him during his senior year. I think this will be a good pickup for us if he decides to go us in a year
12thman2010
So I guess some of you guys did figure out it was me. I found this kid a while back and knew he was going to be a special player. I know him personally and he is really a great all around kid. Just under recruited since he is in the panhandle and not very many coaches may have seen him. I tried to sound anonymous on here because obviously i have a biased love for our school and with the new staff had no way of getting in contact. I eventually found a way and it all worked out. Looking at some of the other running backs nationally I still think that he is better than most of them. What his film doesn't show is that he has some of the best pass catching hands I have seen. I really hopes he picks us, but I want him to go where his heart chooses. However, he really loved the visit!!
beerad12man
AG
SunrayAg said:

aglaes said:

TheFirebird said:

This sounds about right.

If he would have played for tcu, okie lite or tech, he wouldn't have seen a defense with a pulse the entire season. Blah, blah, blah, blame Sumlin for more made up bs after he is gone, blah, blah, blah.
You do realize that Trey Williams played in the NFL right? I know it was a lot of scout team and he's bounced around a bit, but anyone who plays even scout teams for the NFL should have more success than he did in college.

There's no denying that he underachieved here based on his talent level.
Secolobo
AG
If only Trey "wanted" to pass block.
Can I go to sleep Looch?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.