Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Johnny

15,085 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by IDaggie06
Arctic Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Didn't he kick field goals or extra points at one time too?
AggieTFA06
AG
Arctic Ag said:

Didn't he kick field goals or extra points at one time too?
He attempted an extra point vs SHSU in a blowout win. Unfortunately, he missed it.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Jbob88
What movement is he referring to? Lol. 12 steps?
VatoLocoAggie
JFF needs to hire Kliff Kingsburry to work him back.
He was just an average QB until Kingsburry taught him how to be a QB and he owes his Heisman and first round draft to Kingsburry
92TXAG
AG
zephyr88 said:

tmollre said:

La Tech

that's win I knew this kid was nails; a leader; a competitor; a winner...
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
VatoLocoAggie said:

He was just an average QB until Kingsburry taught him how to be a QB and he owes his Heisman and first round draft to Kingsburry
Such baloney !
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
Meximan
saw em off said:

Buddy Sorrell said:

This is my all time favorite Johnny moment.

Imagine what the guys on the other side must have felt like...

"Wtf man... Like... WTF MAN?!"
Meximan
VatoLocoAggie said:

There's a story told of him on Texags radio... In 2011 the defense got run ragged in practices leading up to the Baylor game. The scout team was being run by some scrawny, cocky little kid from Kerrville, and coach Sherman was riding them that they couldn't stop the scout team QB. He was convinced RGIII would blow them out of the water.

Said one of the players, "No coach... You don't understand: WE CAN'T STOP THIS GUY. Nobody can. He's that damned good."

A&M went on to crush Baylor like an annoying bug, humiliating RG3, and that scrawny kid won a Heisman the next year.

No help from Kingsbury lighting up that scout team.
Bigbody60

That has to be a lonely bad feeling to be going one on one with him in open field.....guy has to be thinking I'm about to be on the wrong side of a espn top 10 play.
VatoLocoAggie
According to Tceh people, Kingsburry is the greatest OC and QB coach in the nation. Said Saban wants him as OC but he turned him down for love of Lubbock.

Said Kingsburry recruited JFF and developed him and Keenum making them successful QBs along with Maomes.

Tild me we wished tu would have beat them because we would have hired him to be our head coach or OC.

Just passing along what's being said and that Kingsburry is better than what some on here will admit because he turned us down.

We should be more grateful because he singlehanded beat Saban in perhaps our greatest game this decade.
zephyr88
AG
VatoLocoAggie said:

According to Tceh people, Kingsburry is the greatest OC and QB coach in the nation. Said Saban wants him as OC but he turned him down for love of Lubbock.

Said Kingsburry recruited JFF and developed him and Keenum making them successful QBs along with Maomes.

Tild me we wished tu would have beat them because we would have hired him to be our head coach or OC.

Just passing along what's being said and that Kingsburry is better than what some on here will admit because he turned us down.

We should be more grateful because he singlehanded beat Saban in perhaps our greatest game this decade.
smh

Kingsbury recruited JFF? - Mike Sherman says hi.
Bunk Moreland
zephyr88 said:

VatoLocoAggie said:

smh

Actually Tom Rossley says hi.
TyHolden
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

Schrute said:

"...back on the grass" is an unfortunate word choice, Coach.
pretty sure he never left the "grass"
zephyr88
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

zephyr88 said:

VatoLocoAggie said:

smh

Actually Tom Rossley says hi.
You right... I just knew it wasn't KK... TR certainly gets credit for Johnny's recruitment

Definitely Not A Cop
AG

The loudest I've ever heard Kyle Field.
PlanetAggie
AG
VatoLocoAggie said:

He was just an average QB until Kingsburry taught him how to be a QB and he owes his Heisman and first round draft to Kingsbury
I award you no points.
PrincessButtercup
AG
I'm still in love with the man who shares my initials.
Witness
Pretty sure the players said it was tougher to defend Johnny in practice than RGIII in the game too
Witness
AustinAg2012 said:

Schrute said:

"...back on the grass" is an unfortunate word choice, Coach.

Johnny never a problem with the grass. It was the white stuff that he had a problem with
TyHolden
AG
PrincessButtercup said:

thank you Juanita Fablicio Flores
ontheway
AG
PrincessButtercup said:

Phil Bennett?
Naw, I know who you means
ontheway
Stone44
AG
zephyr88 said:

VatoLocoAggie said:

MAccording to Tceh people, Kingsburry is the greatest OC and QB coach in the nation. Said Saban wants him as OC but he turned him down for love of Lubbock.

smh

You friggin trolls make me sick. JFF got queensberry his job. He gave Sumlin 3 more years then he deserved. He financed the expansion of Kyle Field. You don't coach that special kind of greatness. He was the most exciting college football player of all time and made countless millions for Texas A&M .
MsDoubleD81
AG
2012 was the best year of Aggie football for me. Beat 1985 by a long shot. Thank you Johnny!
Justice Beaver
AG
VatoLocoAggie said:

You got it backwards. Johnny made Kliffy. And Summy. Both of them became nobodies without him.
IDaggie06
AG
Sumlin is far from a nobody. He will be the highest paid football couch this season when you include his buyout.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.