Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Gilly

11,915 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Foxo
AndersonAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Talked to Gillaspia today and he said that Jimbo told him that he wants to sit down this week and talk about a position change. I'm assuming FB.... That is all.
Sean98
AG
Gilly Gilly?
Lateralus Ag
AG
Its sad that guys like him were wasted on a Sumlin coached team. Travesty.
TexasAggiesWin
S
13th man?
TDub
AG
I can't wait for the day Gilly comes around the edge and lays a monster block so TWill can take one to the house.. Kyle Field will go absolutely nuts
AnalogyAg
strong safety. what a headhunter- every wr qb and rb wiuld be quaking in their cleats!
BombayAg
Rooster18 said:

Talked to Gillaspia today and he said that Jimbo told him that he wants to sit down this week and talk about a position change. I'm assuming FB.... That is all.

FaceBook?
zephyr88
AG
Dont care where he plays, the kid exemplifies heart & hustle.

He has earned the right to wear "12" until he runs outta eligibility.
Liquid Wrench
Rooster18 said:

We need a moratorium on rookies starting threads about the walk-on guy who used to be the 12th man on the field.
zephyr88
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Rooster18 said:

We need a moratorium on rookies starting threads about the walk-on guy who used to be the 12th man on the field.
Why? If he says he talked to Gillespia directly, what's the issue?

It's not like he's claiming anonymous informant, or got the information from a friend of a frrien's next door neighbor's daughter's roommate's boyfriend's cousin - right?

I'm looking forward to hearing what Jimbo has in mind.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Wait, I thought he was transferring?!?
Aggie Joe 93
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Rooster18 said:

What an oddly specific condition to initiate moratoriums.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

It's not like he's claiming anonymous informant, or got the information from a friend of a frrien's next door neighbor's daughter's roommate's boyfriend's cousin - right?
Gillaspia's buddies have been signing up to post threads for reactions.
ghollow
AG
Aggie Joe 93 said:

ChiliBeans said:

Rooster18 said:

What an oddly specific condition to initiate moratoriums.
Especially from a guy who has almost 9000 posts in less than a 17 months and no Ag tag. That's over 15 posts a day.
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
Texan_Aggie
AG

[url=<iframe][/url]
gigemags-99
AG
Wow!
gigemags-99
AG
15 Posts
gigemags-99
AG
a
gigemags-99
AG
day!!!
ghollow
AG
gigemags-99 said:

day!!!
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
jb6092
ChiliBeans said:

Rooster18 said:

We need a moratorium on ChiliBeans responding to threads started by a rookie about the walk-on guy who used to be the 12th man on the field.
Gyles Marrett
etxag18 said:

I can't wait for the day Gilly comes around the edge and lays a monster block so TWill can take one to the house.. Kyle Field will go absolutely nuts
and the following drive we give Gilly the ball on the 1 yard line. If that guy gets into the endzone Kyle Field might implode.
JustisWalkert
AG
Bet he's glad now he didn't declare for the draft.
S.A. Aggie
AG
LB
dBoy99
AG
zephyr88 said:

I thought he was on scholarship now. If so, technically he has no right to wear #12.
Gyles Marrett
dBoy99 said:

zephyr88 said:

I thought he was on scholarship now. If so, technically he has no right to wear #12.
Oh really??? I don't think this has ever been discussed before...
Arthur Stilwell
ChiliBeans said:

Quote:

Gillaspia's buddies have been signing up to post threads for reactions.
Yeah these guys are all frat buddies and just want attention. Par for the course for the frat boys.
Born Maroon
AG
dBoy99 said:

zephyr88 said:

I also believe he's done the number proud and deserves to wear it for the rest of his career.
Never seen a guy play with any more heart
Frederick Palowaski
AG
dBoy99 said:

zephyr88 said:

dBoy99
AG
Quote:

I also believe he's done the number proud and deserves to wear it for the rest of his career.
Never seen a guy play with any more heart

Maybe that's why he got a scholarship. His initial reward as a walk-on was to be the 12th man. His performance as the 12th man earned him a scholarship. Now it's someone else's turn. Heart really has nothing to do with it, the 12th man should be a non-scholarship player. If he's on scholarship he's no longer a representation of the student body.
AndersonAg
AG
I mean, I live with the guy so my info is good
zephyr88
AG
Rooster18 said:

no homo, right???
Gyles Marrett
Rooster18 said:

You'd think if true....but I tend to have a big lack of trust of anything coming from a frat. I hope you are telling the truth because it would be great to see him at FB. But if you live with him and are only making stuff up to post for entertainment then great job achieving a high level of dewshism.
AndersonAg
AG
Just trying to post some inside information I thought most of you would enjoy. Believe it or not does not bother me. But hopefully you can believe in our new head coach. He was in a fraternity.
zephyr88
AG
Rooster18 said:

Just trying to post some inside information I thought most of you would enjoy. Believe it or not does not bother me. But hopefully you can believe in our new head coach. He was in a fraternity.
Thanks - there are some of us appreciate the information. Good things going on with the program.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.