Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Gilly

11,917 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Foxo
rather be fishing
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hopefully in relation to 12th Man being a non-scholarship player.
Gyles Marrett
Rooster18 said:

Just trying to post some inside information I thought most of you would enjoy. Believe it or not does not bother me. But hopefully you can believe in our new head coach. He was in a fraternity.

Fair enough, there's just been a lot of rumors of Gillys buddies starting rumor threads just for fun. I shouldn't listen to rumors...but that would mean I'd have to quit Texags sooo yeah, that ain't happenin. hope you are right, would love to see him in the backfield.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

What an oddly specific condition to initiate moratoriums.
In a past life, I may have spent some time in government bureaucracy and developed a mild appreciation for oddly specific language.
Post removed:
by user
ABATTBQ11
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Rooster18 said:

Talked to Gillaspia today and he said that Jimbo told him that he wants to sit down this week and talk about a position change. I'm assuming FB.... That is all.
We need a moratorium on rookies starting threads about the walk-on guy who used to be the 12th man on the field.

How about no more rooks and we all just BS about whatever we want until the last of us is banned and TA dies?
Aggie Joe 93
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Quote:

What an oddly specific condition to initiate moratoriums.
In a past life, I may have spent some time in government bureaucracy and developed a mild appreciation for oddly specific language.

Ha!
aggiebrad94
AG
Quote:

I also believe he's done the number proud and deserves to wear it for the rest of his career.

Never seen a guy play with any more heart
I think EVERYONE will agree he did the number proud. However, I also think he should have given it up when he went on scholarship. I don't think he will lose his heart or will to play if he has a different number.

Rooster - since you are his roomy, ask him to do the honorable thing and award the #12 to the next deserving walkon.
ArmyAg97
AG

Gilly Gilly!
wheelz
AG
Gilly will catch a TD pass and run in a few others this year. Book it!
AgEng06
AG
Gilly Gilly!

Gyles Marrett
AgEng06 said:

Gilly Gilly!

Actually chuckled out loud a little at that.
Indignitas
AG
I think Gillaspia will be fairly busy this Fall terraforming & colonizing Mars. But if he's got time to play FB, more power to him...I guess it's OK if we delay humanity's conquest of Mars by a year.
S.A. Aggie
AG
On second thought Gilly would make a beast of a TE!
Raptor
AG
Sharing secrets from your roommate is the #3 cause for distrust and eventually not living together. I read it in Cosmo.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

Liquid Wrench
Indignitas said:

I think Gillaspia will be fairly busy this Fall terraforming & colonizing Mars. But if he's got time to play FB, more power to him...I guess it's OK if we delay humanity's conquest of Mars by a year.
Mars prepares for war while you philosophize.
zephyr88
AG
Never thought I'd see Gilly on a Vespa...
Second2None
AG
Rooster18 said:

Just trying to post some inside information I thought most of you would enjoy. Believe it or not does not bother me. But hopefully you can believe in our new head coach. He was in a fraternity.
Well Played
Arthur Stilwell
zephyr88 said:

Never thought I'd see Gilly on a Vespa...
That's a Honda Ruckus. It's not as gay as the Vespa.
Foxo
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

Its sad that guys like him were wasted on a Sumlin coached team. Travesty.
40 people liked this post ... sad
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.