Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Here is what I don't get about Brent Z

7,235 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Jack Cheese
Gigemags382
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hasn't the betting line moved significantly towards A&M since the news about Sumlin's firing came out? I believe the line opened at LSU -14 but now it's -9.5.

You could argue that the news actually fires up the players. That seems to be how Vegas perceives it.
Shooz in Katy
AG
jml2621 said:

Schu2000 said:

Readership is mostly NOT Aggie fans. His job is to sell clicks. So, you get what we had here yesterday, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it!

I don't like it anymore than you do...

Some Ags you just can't reach. If the Chronicle purported only homers who would write 24/7 sunshine propaganda then what we have here...is failure to communicate.

Somebody got! Is it bad I remember those lines by heart? By the way, if I say my boy jml2621 can eat 50 eggs, he can eat 50 eggs!

Enjoy the Egg bowl today everyone. It's the only NCAAF game you can watch.
CRE-Ag
AG
I seriously doubt that a source inside the program leaked this. I think he's speculating on something with a high probability of being right, and wanted to be the first to report it. I think it's classless to report, and I'm not a fan.
Bunk Moreland
BassinAg said:

I seriously doubt that a source inside the program leaked this. I think he's speculating on something with a high probability of being right, and wanted to be the first to report it. I think it's classless to report, and I'm not a fan.

Lol.
Lateralus Ag
AG
AGnCS said:

Holding up Bobby Knight as some kind of moral leader.

He did nothing of the sort. He quoted him. And the quote was appropriate for the thread.

Jack Cheese
AG
CrazyDayDuck said:

Jack Cheese said:

Many of you on this thread are arguing against the profession of journalism itself.

No, we are arguing against a punk reporter making a d**k move after being given inside info from another punk.

You are literally an imbecile.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.