Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Zwernman

9,898 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
BanderaAg956
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Woodward told the world months ago that Sumlin had to do better. HE DIDN'T SO IT IS OVER!

NO SURPRISE HERE!!! SUMLIN DIDN'T GET IT DONE!!!

LSU game doesn't matter because no one expects to win! Even the koolaid drinking maroon colored glasses sunshine pumpers know a beating is coming!!!
The Collective
AG
Hell, a regent confirmed in September that Sumlin was gone. There was no chance of coming back after that game. I don't care what happened this season.
Tamu_mgm
AG
**CK YOU BRENT Z!!

It's not just this leak story. It's the insufferable questions over the last 6 seasons, and the snappy attitude at the press conferences that gets me riled up about this d-bag. It's also the fact that his articles are the most negative about A&M as compared to most if not all articles written in the media about A&M. This was just the oh so fitting D-bag move Brent Z. aka Sam Houston U cheerleader was waiting to make.
Dennis Reynolds
Tamu_mgm said:

**CK YOU BRENT Z!!

It's not just this leak story. It's the insufferable questions over the last 6 seasons, and the snappy attitude at the press conferences that gets me riled up about this d-bag. It's also the fact that his articles are the most negative about A&M as compared to most if not all articles written in the media about A&M. This was just the oh so fitting D-bag move Brent Z. aka Sam Houston U cheerleader was waiting to make.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
If BZ is bad, what was your opinion of J. Lopez in the same role back in the day? BZ has a long way to go to catch JL. IMO.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.