Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Unbelievable loss

1,758 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BIMSag2017
BIMSag2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Must be extremely difficult for season ticket holders to have to pay for this kind of coaching.
BIMSag2017
AG
fieldtrailer
AG
For me, worst loss ever. 77-0 doesn't match this meltdown. Crazy. A&M athletics in general, never lives up to expectations. Not just football. All of it. Soccer couldnt hold off ok st, volleyball could not take down Penn st. Always fail.
Leander - Ag
AG
It is
Betoisafurry
Oh believe it buddy. This is sumlins nightmare and we're all living it
BIMSag2017
AG
When was this game? Class of '17 btw
BIMSag2017
AG
Can't believe it man. Just can't believe it...
Betoisafurry
Ah i remember when I was a young guy. Just don't make the same mistakes I did. Get off texags, stop caring about football. Get a hobby, sell crack. Just don't be a fan of Aggie football.
bmiller
AG
We are so snake bit. I feel like we are the Chicago Cubs of college football. And let me clarify ... the Chicago Cubs before they finally broke there curse.

Wandering in the wilderness with Sumlin at the helm. We are going nowhere with him. If that isn't evident to everyone by now, then I do not know what to tell you.

It is done. Sumlin must go. He is sucking the life out of this program. On his dime ... ahem, his $5 million per year. Choke. Cough.
Hill Country Ag
AG
77-0 was much, much worse. Oklahoma was taking a knee with several minutes to go in the game.

Tonight was an epic meltdown for sure. But, Ags played lights out for 2.5 quarters. Defense did not adjust. Mond not ready for the passing game.

Tough loss.
BIMSag2017
AG
Just joined TexAgs recently haha
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.