Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

This Is For Everybody That Doubted Jim Turner

1,466 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Krazykat
Maroon Flash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I ***** told you so!
lataqueria
Doubted Jim Turner? Who is that dumb?

There are a lot of things that could be questioned about the program, but Turner's ability to coach OL Isn't one of them. The OL was outstanding last year, considering what he had to work with. .

On the other hand, if you're looking for a speaker at a women's event, then I'd recommend someone else.
OasisMan
AG
does turner teach how to snap the foosball?
crunchyo
No one doubted Jim Turner. I think literally everyone was excited when he came back.
Joe Exotic
AG
crunchyo said:

No one doubted Jim Turner. I think literally everyone was excited when he came back.

He was questioned repeatedly in the off season by numerous posters on this board
CRE-Ag
AG
Quote:

On the other hand, if you're looking for a speaker at a women's event, then I'd recommend someone else.

And that's exactly how I like my o-line coach.
Aggie_Eric98
AG
Just think where our program could be if Sumlin retained him instead of his buddies.
crunchyo
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

crunchyo said:

He was questioned repeatedly in the off season by numerous posters on this board

Probably t-shirt fans. No one that watches football would doubt Jim Turner's oline.
HarveyBirdman
AG
He's wicked smaht
Krazykat
AG
Jim who???
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.