Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What is Speedy Noil doing?

12,926 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Nino Brown
Husky Boy Jr.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RebelgentlemenE2 said:

Sumlin doesn't run a disciplined program or set expectations where guys like this drop habits and buy into the vision of the program and have a higher level of faith in themselves.

See: Kirk Merrit, Golden, Claiborne, Johnny, etc.
Didnt one of those guys win an award for being the best player in college football?
AgCat93
AG
RPM said:

AggieConvert16 said:

I've been pretty quite in here, but this comment takes the cake.. There are druts in every program. I guess Alabama runs a tight ship and changes them all. Nick Saban dismissing OT Charles Baldwin and RB Tyen Jones means that Alabama has no issies and Sumlin is an idiot incapable of even tying his shoes... You pot bangers are comical!!! Can't change something that doesn't want to be changed. If Sumlin is guilty of anything it maybe is that he cares to much for these guys.. If that is the case God Bless him!!
well I found a picture of AggieConvert16

Hmmm... I've wondered what Roz from Monsters Inc would look like as a human. Now I know.
hbcu
Let's be honest. If Noil or any of his counterparts didn't have a 4.3 40 and other intangibles would any FBS academic institution even recruit him to step foot on campus?

Watch the Morningside 5 ESPN documentary and that's Noil and college athletics in general.
moriarty90
AG
Seriously ? ,,, I have never seen a kid drop more balls ,, well maybe other than Ratley
monarch
S
Speaking of the Flyin' Hawaiian, where is he at?
BringJackieBack89
AG
We still haven't found Speedy yet...
AgOutsideAustin
AG
moriarty90 said:

Seriously ? ,,, I have never seen a kid drop more balls ,, well maybe other than Ratley

Yes I'm serious. Tabuyo could actually get open. Give him the same number of starts and I guarantee he has better career stats than Speedy. Speedy could elevate and go get a contested ball better but that's about it.
schmellba99
AG
ironmanag said:

90ags said:

Every major program has their issues....too many kids coming from tough, undisciplined backgrounds who have to grow up fast (and some never do until it's too late). JFF's immaturity wasted his chance although many tried along the way.

Florida has like 6-7 players not playing in their opener vs. Michigan due to suspensions for one reason or another. They'll probably lose the game just due to that fact alone.

Come on now only Sumlin's program has these issues. We played Florida in 2012 so thier current issues are a result of exposure to Sumlin.

Forget the fact that A&M had more academic all sec and all- americans than any other sec school including vanderbilt. Forget the mission trips and school programs.

Also forget that every school in the sec including bama plays rap at practice.

Its all Sumlins fault.
This...is fuggin spot on brosephus. You summed up the entire zoo in this one post. I would buy you a beer if we were in the same room together.
Nino Brown
Yeah, this is good for recruiting. Good job ass wipes
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.