Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Aggie Tailgate at UCLA - Aug. 25th deadline!

3,654 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by powerbelly
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor, BlockParty:

As the official tailgating partner of UCLA Athletics, Blockparty will be bringing A&M fans a better way to gameday by offering a full-service tailgate ticket which will include an all-inclusive food and beverage option for the UCLA & A&M Game on Sunday, September 3rd.

Attend our all-inclusive Aggie tailgate by purchasing a individual ticket for $100.

An all-inclusive individual ticket includes entry into the A&M tailgate directly next to the Rose Bowl, lounge furniture, bellhop services, live music, top quality tents, and a turnkey service with an all-you-can eat/drink experience.

If you are interested in purchasing an all-inclusive tailgate ticket(s) please do so by Friday, August 25th. Brookside Golf Club, our tailgate land owner, is requiring a final head count for food and beverage by the 25th.. We will have BYOB packages available after 8/25 but will not be able to offer all-inclusive beyond that date

postman56
AG
definitely interested in this!
TheCollegiate
@postman56 great! Let us know if you have any questions and someone from our team will answer them using @theCollegiate handle

Adam Ward
Texas A&M MBA '12
Blockparty CEO
nattyPirate
AG
Will beer and liquor be served?
TheCollegiate
Yes. The all-inclusive tailgate will include 3 hours of an open bar consisting of beer, wine, and liquor.
Gil Renard
AG
I have a disability, If I have some personal equipment for tailgates who would help me with this? This looks really awesome btw
TheCollegiate
We are also offering BYOB packages on our site at www.blockpartypresents.com but these require you to buy a space and not pay per person. Either way, we're here to help!
MicheIangeIo
AG
What time is Liucci signing autographs?
TheCollegiate
@GilRenard we would be happy to assist you. Our bellhop stand will be located near the 10th Tee Box. Just look for our black Blockparty branded tent and branded valet stand.
TheCollegiate
@Michelangelo haha, I wish Liucci was a planned attendee. He will most likely be at the TexAgs tailgate, which will be very close to ours.
TheCollegiate
@Sasappis great question. We're currently hosting a couple of traveling A&M groups in our space through ticket brokers, travel agencies, and few other channels. However, the TexAgs tailgate will be located in a different area. They will be located on the same golf course as us but not in our specific area.
BlackDoug
Hi - I just purchased two all inclusive tickets to this Tailgate for my brother and I. To get in do we just give our names? Also, what time does the Tailgate open?

Thanks!
TheCollegiate
@Njmatt when you purchased you had to enter your name. We will add your name to a will call list where you can pick up your wristband along with your brothers. We will also be sending out a know-before-you-go email prior to the tailgate giving you more detailed information about the tailgate and gameday. Thanks for buying and looking forward to hosting you at our tailgate!
TheCollegiate
***Quick Update***

If you are interested in purchasing an all-inclusive tailgate ticket(s) please do so by Friday, August 25th. Brookside Golf Club, our tailgate land owner, is requiring a final head count for food and beverage by the 25th.. We will have BYOB packages available after 8/25 but will not be able to offer all-inclusive beyond that date.

Thanks,

The Blockparty Team
TheCollegiate
***Additional update***

We've received a number of requests via email for access for minors so we're responding with a minor option.

Minors (under 21) are half priced ($50). This ticket will include non-alcoholic beverages and food. This additional ticket option will be updated on our site by tomorrow evening.

Thanks,

The Blockparty Team
LostInLA07
AG
How'd this event go for those who attended?
powerbelly
AG
LostInLA07 said:

How'd this event go for those who attended?

Not well apparently.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.