Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Hamm is gone from #s

21,121 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Emilio Fantastico
The Collective
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Recruits can use the restroom in peace once again.
The Collective
AG
He retweeted the above - tried to copy his tweet.... Texags blocks his twitter account though, haha.
TXM Pride
I think that Douglass guy meant "best in the whizz".
hph6203
AG
Guy tweets at him under a different name that says sorry to hear about your firing, Hamm retweets it and then changes his name to Taylor Hamm Sucks. So now Hamm has a retweet that says Taylor Hamm Sucks. So good.
GoodOldAgs
Fellow Ag with a wife & 2 kids, who was very passionate about his work just lost his job. And some are celebrating, simply because you didn't agree with his outspoken style. Extremely petty and insecure. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if someone in the A&M hierarchy had something to do with this, as they didn't like that he didn't just blow sunshine up everyone's asses and wasn't a mouthpiece for the AD. Same small man mentality is why we haven't won **** in 78 years.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
GoodOldAgs said:

Fellow Ag with a wife & 2 kids, who was very passionate about his work just lost his job. And some are celebrating, simply because you didn't agree with his outspoken style. Extremely petty and insecure. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if someone in the A&M hierarchy had something to do with this, as they didn't like that he didn't just blow sunshine up everyone's asses and wasn't a mouthpiece for the AD. Same small man mentality is why we haven't won **** in 78 years.

He worked for a recruiting evaluation service, he shouldn't be criticizing the program. He couldn't keep his mouth shut, and was actually detrimental to our recruiting efforts. He should have been let go a long time ago.

Also, I always laugh when someone says something purely based off conjecture, and then blames all of the woes of our program on it.
Meximan
GoodOldAgs said:

Upset much?
GoodOldAgs
Champ Bailey said:

GoodOldAgs said:

He runs a recruiting evaluation service, he shouldn't be criticizing the program. He couldn't keep his mouth shut, and was actually detrimental to our recruiting efforts. He should have been let go a long time ago.

Also, I always laugh when someone says something purely based off conjecture, and then blames all of the woes of our program on it.

I don't think he was anywhere close to being as detrimental to recruiting as Chalk Talk, 59-0, K-State, MSU, o fer against LSU, or ignoring elite recruits who have high interest in us until it's too late. So shouldn't he be able to point out the truth? Aggie Football has disappointed under this regime post-JFF. And if you can't connect the dots of silencing those who point out the harsh realities to administrative incompetence, I can't help you. This is clearly a cop out by a lazy, insecure admin who doesn't want to be held accountable for underwhelming results that don't justify the $5mm/yr, fancy new stadium, facilities, or ticket prices.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
GoodOldAgs said:

Champ Bailey said:

GoodOldAgs said:

He runs a recruiting evaluation service, he shouldn't be criticizing the program. He couldn't keep his mouth shut, and was actually detrimental to our recruiting efforts. He should have been let go a long time ago.

I don't think he was anywhere close to being as detrimental to recruiting as Chalk Talk, 59-0, K-State, MSU, o fer against LSU, or ignoring elite recruits who have high interest in us until it's too late. So shouldn't he be able to point out the truth? Aggie Football has disappointed under this regime post-JFF. And if you can't connect the dots of silencing those who point out the harsh realities to administrative incompetence, I can't help you.

Ok. I never made any of those claims.

And no. Hamm was employed to report news on recruits. He instead chose to be the news and then also criticize the program when there was no point to it other than to damage the program. He deserved to be fired. Stop trying to conflate 15 different issues at once to make every thread about how you are insecure with the program.
agz win
AG
Karma can be a dirty dance partner.
Texagsubscriber
Hamm was just taking bad mouthing on a whole new level. I don't even know if half the conspiracy theories he spins is even true. I'm sure the people at Bright had enough and shut him down.
Drew_Hill
What sort of conspiracy theories was he throwing around?
Agsrback12
Drew_Hill said:

What sort of conspiracy theories was he throwing around?

I would like to know as well
Diet Cokehead
AG
Dude was a total Dbag and harmful to the program. I'm glad he got canned. Karma is a beotch.
The Collective
AG
Lateralus Ag
AG
Hate to see anyone lose their job. Hooe the best for him.
TXAG14
Hamm is a cuck.
BoxingAg84
I'm glad they finally flushed him.
Mike Elko
AG
GoodOldAgs said:

Don't worry, Taylor, something else will come along. This is probably a blessing in disguise. Chin up, bud.
vander54
S
AustinAg2012 said:

GoodOldAgs said:

Don't worry, Taylor, something else will come along. This is probably a blessing in disguise. Chin up, bud.

That's funny. I was thinking the same. Lol
Bodhi
AG
GoodOldAgs said:

Like how this website blocks his name?
Bodhi
AG
Diet Cokehead said:

Dude was a total Dbag and harmful to the program. I'm glad he got canned. Karma is a beotch.
Do you people really think these beat writers impact the program?
Texan1976
Bathroom bill claims its first victim.
Tomdoss92
AG
he really got screwed.

heard it took about 30 seconds.
SACR
AG

That's funny, I don't care who you are.
BrandoC
AG
Maybe his small man mentality is what got him fired............
Lateralus Ag
AG
Bodhi said:

Diet Cokehead said:

Do you people really think these beat writers impact the program?

This is a strange thing about this forum. I guess it is some form of strange narcissism. Folks on this board think that only TAMU Football has detractors. Only on this site do negative comments exist and thereby effect recruiting, and only at TAMU does negative press exist.

It is quite funny, actually.
hunter2012
AG
ZEEB
AG
I haven't read his updates for about a year now, but he did a great job. However, he did come across as a little brat in comment sections to people who would question or doubt his sources.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you...
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
In case anyone forgot:

The guy was a petulant moron. He deserved to be let go.
vander54
S
I actually think Twitter may have been what got him in trouble. He can be a major immature ass on Twitter. Granted some deserved it but he didn't have to drop to their level.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Yupp. He's our version of Ketch, except at least Ketch thinks he is helping their program. Hamm is just pissed off we pulled his press pass because a recruit told OU that he was part of the reason he decided to pass on A&M.
Ragoo
AG
Going to an old throw back from the GB, I guess Hamm finally struck out.
Fightin Ag491
GoodOldAgs said:

I agree that it's never right to root for any human being, especially one married with kids, to go through a public downfall. That being said,

A. Very ironic that you choose "extremely petty and insecure" as I cannot think of two better adjectives to describe how Taylor came off on social media, and

B. There is a humungous difference between saying someone "didn't just blow sunshine up everyone's asses" and constantly calling the coaching staff lazy, inept, and failures at their job. Not to mention Taylor constantly regarding himself as some gift from God regarding how talented he was in his line of work.

Don't get me wrong, I like many people on this website, or people that follow college football in general, very much enjoy recruiting updates and stories. But in the grand scheme of things, it's certainly not a job that warrants the overwhelming superiority complex and big-headedness that he chose to conduct his craft with
BanderaAg956
GoodOldAgs said:

Champ Bailey said:

GoodOldAgs said:

I don't think he was anywhere close to being as detrimental to recruiting as Chalk Talk, 59-0, K-State, MSU, o fer against LSU, or ignoring elite recruits who have high interest in us until it's too late. So shouldn't he be able to point out the truth? Aggie Football has disappointed under this regime post-JFF. And if you can't connect the dots of silencing those who point out the harsh realities to administrative incompetence, I can't help you. This is clearly a cop out by a lazy, insecure admin who doesn't want to be held accountable for underwhelming results that don't justify the $5mm/yr, fancy new stadium, facilities, or ticket prices.

LMAO, allowed to point out the truth on TexAgs or with the A&M Officals? NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.