Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Tailgate trailer

6,881 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by hmiles619
cgarcia23147
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know of a tailgate trailer or bus, that's in good shape, that is for sale?
suprafly03
AG
Do you want to buy it and use it immediately?

Or would you rather buy it, then have the original owners teach you how to properly use it over the course of next football season?
ABATTBQ11
AG
suprafly03 said:

Or would you rather buy it, then have the original owners teach you how to properly use it over the course of next football season?

It's there a consulting fee for this tailgate training?
redd38
AG
I thought this was going to be about a movie called Tailgate.
agcrock2005
AG
Whatever happened to those clowns?
HustlerAggie
suprafly03 said:

Can I get trained and then not buy the trailer?
AggsRule
I would like to get trained to with no obligation to buy

ghollow
AG
There is one in the "Classified" section of TexAgs. That is where most people put stuff for sale.
AGinHI
AG
I've been hanging around the entertainment board too long.

I was expecting a video preview of Aggie tailgating.

Edit: and I obviously didn't read your thread after discovering no YouTube link because I just noticed someone above had the same thought.
2006EE
AG
http://www.biggametrailers.com/tailgating-trailers-for-sale-purchase/
hmiles619
AG
I just found out that I'm moving to California and I've got a great one that I'll be putting up for sale soon. Email me at hollis.miles@gmail.com and I'll send you some pics

Edit: Just posted it on the Classifieds board here.
HustlerAggie
2006EE said:

http://www.biggametrailers.com/tailgating-trailers-for-sale-purchase/
I can see paying for some, but what is so special about the $2500 one?

It is just a hitch mount for a tv ($199.99 @ Home Depot), a 43" TV (why so small? $200-$300 @ Walmart), a Honda generator ($799 for 1000W model, $999 for 2000W model), and satellite service. (free equipment from DISH, just an increased monthly fee)

Also, if you bought everything from Home Depot, you could use a 10% off coupon or 10% military discount or whatever. (lots of ways to get 10% off)

So, this is essentially about a $1200 package they are selling for $2500?
fullback44
AG

I just had one made ... Getting it wrapped in a few weeks .. not for sale ! Giggem
agcrock2005
AG
fullback44 said:

I just had one made ... Getting it wrapped in a few weeks .. not for sale ! Giggem

WOW!!
Craigy
It bet its a real gem
Bregxit
AG
https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/2858319
meteorag06
AG
Charcia,

Email me about tailgate trailer. Wshelton I I I at gmail dot com.
cgarcia23147
Email sent
dallasiteinsa02
It makes you call into question all of their margins.
AgFB
AG
Sorry to hijack the thread but I wanted to respond since BGT is my company. So ill admit I'm a little biased.

The tv hitch mount is custom built out of 11 gauge 2" steel. We've built them where the tv is 8 feet off the ground so people can see it from all over a tailgate. We've also built ones that hold two tv's side by side. So it's more expensive because it's heavier, and custom, and because people like that.

We typically use a 43" for sheer ease of moving the thing around at a tailgate. We've mounted a 70" onto someone's before. To each his own, but the model we find most efficient is the 43". (We do mostly rentals at Cowboys games, so have to pack a bunch of these on a truck). The tv price component should probably come down however, I'll agree on that point. It was a few years ago when we posted that page I believe.

The Dish satellite and receiver is $400. I'm not sure where the free equipment comes in, but I didn't click all the way through to the purchase. I know they are charging $350 for the satellite alone. This is not the same setup like you'd get on your home. If you do have dish however at your home, you can add the receiver to your plan for about $7 a month but you'll still have to buy the mobile equipment.

So you could do it yourself and piece it together, but honestly - people just want to have us take care of it and build it to their exact specs. Or at least the people that buy from us do.

Good questions. Feel free to email me at info@biggametrailers.com if you want to chat more. I'm happy to answer any questions about tailgating in general as well. I've helped a lot of people build out their tailgate setup from articles on our site (when I actually write them).

AgFB
AG
dallasiteinsa02 said:

It makes you call into question all of their margins.
I CALL INTO QUESTION YOUR MARGINS!!
hmiles619
AG
I just posted my tailgate trailer for sale on the classified board. Link here

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.