Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Co-founder of Waffle House chain dead at 97

6,242 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 12mn95
Lateralus Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DayAg! said:

Over the years I've noticed quite a few Nancy's on here. The poor snowflakes cant eat anything that will upset their delicate systems. The hell... you never got drunk and ate stuff like waffle house. I made a special effort coming out of Lake Charles back to Texas to stop at a Waffle House. It didn't disappoint. First World problems are tough aint they. Some of you clowns should take a few trips overseas and see some of the stuff thats eaten in third world countries just to survive. Makes Waffle House look gourmet.

Just because people are starving in Africa doesn't make waffle house any better.

Waffle House is trash food for trashy people. If you are hungry and you aren't living in a third world country you are better off not eating.
Yell Practice
Yell Practice
How did CS miss a WH??
12mn95
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

DayAg! said:

Over the years I've noticed quite a few Nancy's on here. The poor snowflakes cant eat anything that will upset their delicate systems. The hell... you never got drunk and ate stuff like waffle house. I made a special effort coming out of Lake Charles back to Texas to stop at a Waffle House. It didn't disappoint. First World problems are tough aint they. Some of you clowns should take a few trips overseas and see some of the stuff thats eaten in third world countries just to survive. Makes Waffle House look gourmet.

Just because people are starving in Africa doesn't make waffle house any better.

Waffle House is trash food for trashy people. If you are hungry and you aren't living in a third world country you are better off not eating.

EOT...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.