Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Johnny Football

10,104 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Texas 1836
Ian Neff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Old Sarge said:

My 6yr old son watched him play the Florida game in person, his Heisman year. Johnny Football, Heisman, etc. that year.

He would walk up to other kids his age, and ask them if they watched Aggie Football, and say " I'd like to tell you about Aggie Football and my favorite player Johnny Manziel". Had a big poster of him in his room.

We completely remodeled the house last year, and I started to bring up what used to be his favorite poster, but was shut down by my son. No need for that. He KNEW that Johnny was a screw up. A 10 year old, no less. "I know Dad, I don't want it up". His idol, a waste.

Not a total waste though, as the talk about drugs are bad is already clear in his mind. He watched his idol flush it all away. No better example.

Thanks JFF, sadly you made this a great example.

It's another great opportunity to teach your son how to avoid being a judgmental *****.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Damn Ian. Nicely done.
schwack schwack
AG
My Dad was in ICU most of the '12 season, but on game days we always had the tv on. JFF gave us lots to be excited about & something to take our minds off the situation. Dad passed away in late October that year. I sure wish he'd gotten to see that Alabama game......
TXAGBQ76
AG
True ; there will many more stories of assaults, wrecking expensive cars, alcoholic binges, dropping $35,000 on his birthday party- and then stories when his money runs out. Maybe he and Vince Young can hang out and share what might have been stories.
phatbc
Texas 1836 said:

Cole Trickle said:

GFY
Whatever.

I just don't get people that bag on him.

He doesn't seek out the press or cameras.

He says nothing but good things about A&M.

I can't think of a single negative thing he's said about anybody.

But if it makes you feel better to nitpick him and talk bad about him, knock yourself out

THIS x infinity
zephyr88
AG
Sometimes, you can do no wrong...

Witness
Johnny is looking 100x better than he did a few months ago.
Ag Tag
26.2Ag said:

Matthew 17:20
What does Johnny have to do with mustard? Or mountains?
Yell Practice
Work to get it together Johnny ---
MicheIangeIo
AG
Didn't win a ring
Texas 1836
AG
MicheIangeIo said:

Didn't win a ring
Really??

You're going to hang that on him??

You don't know anything about football, do you?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.