Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Tonight, at least take a look at Troy

4,197 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by unmade bed
jgo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I know most are going to be focused on Louisville vs U of H, and rightfully so. However, take a sneak peak at the Troy game. Troy has a young HC in Neil Brown, he is in his second year. Finished 4-8 in year 1 and currently has Troy 8-1 this year with the lone loss coming against Clemson in a hard fought 24-30 game. Last week Troy beat the same App State team that game UT all they wanted in week 1.

Assuming the Ags are stuck with our current coach for at least the 2017 season, Coach Brown may be someone to think long and hard about. His DC has Troy balling this year as well. Good staff over there and will be fun to catch a little bit of that game tonight. I think Troy was also ranked in one of the meaningless polls this week as well.
Papa Joe
AG
What channel is Troy on?
BR0
Lol, yeah. I'm going to watch a Troy football game. Good one.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Papa Joe said:

What channel is Troy on?

Usually TBS 3 times a week.
Papa Joe
AG
What time? I will record it to make sure I don't miss any.
jgo
S
Papa Joe said:

What channel is Troy on?
ESPNU
W
AG
probably needs a little more seasoning since he is only 36 and only been a head coach for 2 years, but I'm sure Auburn, Tennessee, and a few other SEC programs have their eye on him since he's in their own backyard so to speak.

he's a Hal Mumme disciple
jgo
S
W said:

probably needs a little more seasoning since he is only 36 and only been a head coach for 2 years, but I'm sure Auburn, Tennessee, and a few other SEC programs have their eye on him since he's in their own backyard so to speak.

he's a Hal Mumme disciple
Agreed, probably needs to step up in competition a little first. However, I do think he will get a shot somewhere sooner rather than later. May wind up back at tech or maybe okie lite if Gundy is poached.
etexDVM
AG
Well, Troy down 21-3
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
etexDVM said:

Well, Troy down 21-3

Of course they are. Ban OP.
unmade bed
OP, you got any Intel on the Arkie State HC? I think he might be a good fit. They gave Troy all they could handle, and Troy beat Appalachian State, who gave Tennessee a good game.
Charlie 31
AG
Forget the Troy coach. Check out the Troy cheerleaders...
etexDVM
AG
Charlie 31 said:

Yowsa!!
Bifferton Bobber Squat
AG
jgo said:

I know most are going to be focused on Louisville vs U of H, and rightfully so. However, take a sneak peak at the Troy game. Troy has a young HC in Neil Brown, he is in his second year. Finished 4-8 in year 1 and currently has Troy 8-1 this year with the lone loss coming against Clemson in a hard fought 24-30 game. Last week Troy beat the same App State team that game UT all they wanted in week 1.

Assuming the Ags are stuck with our current coach for at least the 2017 season, Coach Brown may be someone to think long and hard about. His DC has Troy balling this year as well. Good staff over there and will be fun to catch a little bit of that game tonight. I think Troy was also ranked in one of the meaningless polls this week as well.

I like this post. Good read, interesting insight.
unmade bed
Charlie 31 said:

Now, this is the kind of quality research that keeps me coming back to the Zoo.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.