Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Billy is mad and I don't blame him

22,565 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TD95
Post removed:
by user
unf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Despite all his rage, he is still just a rat in a cage.

Amazing
Wade_3
AG
quote:
quote:
The unprofessional aspect of it is why this site will never see another dime from me.

Except for the money you just made him typing this post.

Yes, but that isn't my money that he is getting. That is advertisers money (which my ad blockers keep me from seeing).

He can make all the money he wants off of how I use his site. That costs me zero dollars.
titanmaster_race
quote:
TexAgs devs should just create a parser that searches through all the posts (since forever) to find any criticism or negative comment and simply perma-ban those users. Future comments must be approved and any hint of dissent will result in the user's "disappearance". We'll call the site Mother TexAgs.

Didnt BL permaban some users in the spring for pointing out inaccuracies in some information that was reported?

No personal attacks. Just "this was incorrect". And boom, perma-d.
The Collective
AG
Nice knowing you, bro.
riverrataggie
AG
Yeahtoast is like yeah toast.
Post removed:
by user
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Dat escalation doe
HossAg
ham98
wow
yeahtoast
AG
quote:
Yeahtoast is like yeah toast.
Nah. Minor league dissension among the ranks = clicks and clicks = money.

Plus, Looch has a good sense of humor as evidence by that thing on his face.
DallasAggie89
AG
Billy is always mad. Let me know when he isn't, that will be thread worthy.
texag713
I work with his dad in the H. He tells me Billy likes to drink soda. I just smiled and nodded.
Amazing Moves
You're acting so funny. Whats wrong, Billy?

Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Another great thread by ENF

Stirring up **** w/o getting splattered
pinche gringo
AG
quote:
Just what billy does.

He called the posters in the zoo jackasses on Louie bellinas show about six or seven years ago and it blew up for a short time
And he's still correct!
SirBlakesmore
So we're dumping on the fact that Texags made a documentary of a recruit and the process who ended up going elsewhere? If you are a fan of the process, this should be right up your alley. If not, don't watch it. Texags had the time, money, and resources to cover something no one else would due to the flippant nature of 17 &18 year old kids and it gets dismissed as a black eye or another "aggie" joke instead of being viewed as an informative look into a world most of us have never seen. Not every documentary has a happy ending, hell, neither does every movie. Some people need to take a step back and get some perspective and realize the world doesn't revolve around them or this program and try enjoying what we have. We've rarely had it better.
htownag10
AG
quote:
Sounds like this Billy guy needs to get laid. Someone send over the office ****.
Yep because all the young girls he was hanging with were smart enough to get free stuff and not put out. Girls 1 Billy 0
Aggielandma12
AG
They put out...JFF says hello.
OldArmy1606
quote:
quote:
quote:
TexAgs devs should just create a parser that searches through all the posts (since forever) to find any criticism or negative comment and simply perma-ban those users. Future comments must be approved and any hint of dissent will result in the user's "disappearance". We'll call the site Mother TexAgs.

Didnt BL permaban some users in the spring for pointing out inaccuracies in some information that was reported?

He gets especially defensive during recruiting season due to his heavy flow and wide-set vagina.
Thank you for the uncontrollable loud laughter and the awkward glances from co-workers passing by my office.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Brush Country
quote:

That's not the only thing he Perma banned people for.
Aggielandma12
AG
STX, that you?
TD95
AG
It is unbelievable to me that this thread is a Looch bash, when Ian Neff is the single worst thing that has ever happened to this site in its existence. He hasn't posted anything of note EVER and yes, FDB -- to your point, "he stirs things up" with dewshery and pablum that have NO PLACE in any thoughtful discourse on college football. I'm sick of it. Who cares if Billy is calling out some idiots on Premium?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.