Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Billy is mad and I don't blame him

22,572 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TD95
Franklin Delano Bluth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Is this thread about Looch? I'm lost.....

I think it's about a foot race w cedric benson
SanAntoneAg
AG
quote:
There have been some negative comments about this thread. People have said it stinks and offers nothing. I agree to some extent.

Ear regardless, people have come here and redeemed it with some other good ideas.

And like Billy, I will smack you in the face if you say ONE NEGATIVE THING ABOUT ANYTHING EVER.

And I am so fast it's ridiculous.

We hear you.
mpaggie06
AG
Billy? Never heard of her.
TD95
AG
Theologian and East Mississippi CC football Coach Buddy Stephens taught us that "Oran" from the Bible invented masturbation. Texags poster Ian Neff brings Oran's invention to this board on the reg.
MassAggie97
AG
quote:
Although I don't know the entire situation (had a friend send me a screenshot of the post), it's pretty unprofessional, IMO. Personally, I've always had good interactions with Looch. We all make mistakes defending things we're passionate about and I think that's the case here.
The unprofessional aspect of it is why this site will never see another dime from me.
JMJLAW
AG
quote:
quote:
Although I don't know the entire situation (had a friend send me a screenshot of the post), it's pretty unprofessional, IMO. Personally, I've always had good interactions with Looch. We all make mistakes defending things we're passionate about and I think that's the case here.
The unprofessional aspect of it is why this site will never see another dime from me.

Agreed.
ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
Nvm
fla_agfan
quote:

Beat me to it.
ccolley68
AG
Was the criticism the quality of the video? Or the content/topic? I have found the quality of all the TexAgs videos to be very good. I thought SEC Ready was awesome. ****ting on the quality of the recruit video is dumb.

If the criticism is the fact it was a kid we ultimately didn't sign, I get it, but an unnecessary criticism at this point. All signs pointed to him coming here, TexAgs jumped on it just like other media jump all over stories prematurely to try and be first. It's over now, and the world goes on.
Cynical_Texan
AG

Billie?
chipotle
I've never seen any of these videos. But I bet they're worse than hitler.

Billy, come at me bro.
Sock Puppet
Cancelled
AG
I hope TA makes a lot of $$$ on ads not stars. Texags is great (the best sports forum by far), but I don't know what kind of moron would pay for stars. Why pay for content now when it will be public knowledge in less than 24 hrs?
Wade_3
AG
quote:
quote:

Blue parachute for you, sir! Agree completely!
george92
Sounds like this Billy guy needs to get laid. Someone send over the office ****.
Azariah
AG
quote:
...as this site bears his name...
Billy's real name is TexAgs?
PooDoo
AG
quote:
quote:

Funny because that's why I love Looch.
biobioprof
quote:
Billy? Never heard of her.
Tango Mike
quote:
I hope TA makes a lot of $$$ on ads not stars. Texags is great (the best sports forum by far), but I don't know what kind of moron would pay for stars. Why pay for content now when it will be public knowledge in less than 24 hrs?
Or less than 30 seconds later. Or, frequently, is available on Twitter before it's "reported" on TexAgs.

But, hey, who else is texting high school boys 1000 times per day? You can't get that kind of insight just anywhere!
Post removed:
by user
DallasAg 94
I thought this was about a poster recording a hotel sex video of <insert your favorite sideline personality>.
ccolley68
AG
quote:

Wow.

It's almost like people have different opinions than me.

Blasphemer!!!!!!
Eric Forman
AG
TexAgs devs should just create a parser that searches through all the posts (since forever) to find any criticism or negative comment and simply perma-ban those users. Future comments must be approved and any hint of dissent will result in the user's "disappearance". We'll call the site Mother TexAgs.
Right Rigger
Are we talking about the Brandon Jones video? That sure was a great idea.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:

Except for the money you just made him typing this post.
The Collective
AG
45-70Ag
AG
Just what billy does.

He called the posters in the zoo jackasses on Louie bellinas show about six or seven years ago and it blew up for a short time
The Collective
AG
TA premium is one of the few places where an owner can verbally attack another customer and gain support from other customers. I love it so much.
Tomdoss92
AG
quote:
There have been some negative comments about this thread. People have said it stinks and offers nothing. I agree to some extent.

Ear regardless, people have come here and redeemed it with some other good ideas.

And like Billy, I will smack you in the face if you say ONE NEGATIVE THING ABOUT ANYTHING EVER.

And I am so fast it's ridiculous.

wood2007
It was dumb, and it did make us look dumb. I'm sure he got a laugh out of it though. As did the sips. Way to go TexAgs.
swc93
AG
Padre_Island_Ag
AG

Let's go Brandon!

Soli Deo Gloria
Boiling Denim
quote:

Lettuce beef cereal for all intensive porpoises Texags always redeems itself
usmcbrooks
quote:
quote:
Is this thread about Looch? I'm lost.....

I think it's about a foot race w cedric benson
Spelling contest with Vince
EVA3
AG
quote:
Ear regardless

Out. Standing.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.