Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Offical Auburn Tigers Tears Thread*****

7,002 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AggieMD95
KidDoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Let's get it started boys!!

FIFY
Yeah I'm in tablet hate formatting!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Credible Source
AG
Tears!!!!!

quote:
He couldn't make simple 10 yard passes to wide open receivers. Are you going to blame Gus for that? The amount of delusion surrounding SW is astounding.

quote:
Offensively embarrassing.....................again......

Sorry, not sorry, took one foot off the bus for Climpson and the other foot just stepped to the ground.

I would say we are going nowhere fast but, at least we are in reverse....sliding further downhill...

Support the players, feel bad for them..........That isn't where I see al the issues.

quote:

A promising year goes in the crap per. Gus you ruined my night. The gimmicks offense is over. This could be the worst yr since 3-9. This game was very winnable and you couldn't get ur bubble gum chewing head out of your ass long enough to call a good game. I am more pissed than losing to GA last year.
marble rye
AG
Lol. "Climpson"
Credible Source
AG

quote:
The game plan was awful the execution was awful the play calling was beyond awful if that is possible. I have no idea what to think. Is JF3 the answer? I don't know. I do believe the play calling is not putting us in a position to win. The execution was horrible. Missing blocks.. Dropping passes.. Three and outs.. Overthrows.. Under throws.. Running into an 11 man front time after time.. What do we do in practice? Do we practice? I have no idea what to make of this except that Arky State is just flat out bad and I thought we had turned a corner.. But .. No .. We have regressed.
Credible Source
AG
quote:
Gus complaining that we didn't execute his pirouette followed by the triple fake reverse deep ball.....

.....Sweater vest wearing piece of ****e.

quote:
he has stolen somewhere in the 12 million dollar range and several football seasons from AU. you cant put a price on 2 football seasons. I hope they stuff all his ****e in a box and have it packed into that supercar of his by the time he gets home tonight. maybe stuff a horsehead in there somewhere just to solidify the message. dont come back dont even fricking look back.

quote:
fire that motherfricker. I'd rather they let the gd fans text vote which of our 5 plays to run than watch this mental cripple wincing on the sideline any longer.
AggieMD95
AG
Btho auburn
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.