Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Bevo Dead

36,562 Views | 155 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by coupland boy
Deputy Travis Junior
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Sad to hear a presumed Aggie make a comment like that about Reveille. In general, Ags do care. At least the appropriate care that one would have for a beloved pet.
Taking internet posts way too seriously: a TexAgs tradition.

Also, have you read the rest of this trainwreck of a thread?
cecil77
AG
Yeah, right alongside the texags tradition of being unnecessarily snarky to complete strangers who are also Aggies...
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Is Bevo actually dead? I'm not about to read this whole thread.
annie88
AG
quote:
quote:
BEVO is no more a mere steer than Revellie is just a dog. I could argue that my duck lab is more utilitarian than Rev but the Aggie collective would probably disagree....so is he alive or dead?

Other than E-2 and freshman girls, nobody gives a **** about Reveille, so maybe she's not the next example to use.
you're a ****ing idiot. seriously, sounds like you should've been a tceh-tard. ****ing new army.
annie88
AG
quote:
Is Bevo actually dead? I'm not about to read this whole thread.
that's the scuttlebutt.
SquawkITag
AG
Whenever one of our cows died the buzzards would eat well, we sometimes hooked a chain to it , drug it off and buried it, or soemtimes we just burned it.
DayAg!
S
We always drug them off to the back part of the property. Possums and yotes gotta eat too. Along with the maggots,fire ants, and other assorted bugs.

Edit: I almost left out the poor Buzzards.
Motel California
S
quote:
Whenever one of our cows died the buzzards would eat well, we sometimes hooked a chain to it , drug it off and buried it, or soemtimes we just burned it.

Man, y'all really went above and beyond. Now I feel like crap
TyHolden
AG
Burn baby burn...unless burn ban
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Reminds me of a story about my grandfather. His neighbor had a huge Hereford bull, mean SOB too. My grandfather took care of his neighbor's cattle for her. One day the bull was down and not moving. Granddad watched it for a few hours and it didn't move. So he got his tractor, put a chain around the bull and dragged it back into the tree line.

When he went to unchain him, that bull opened his eyes and bellowed. Granddad nearly s*** himself scrambling to get away from that bull. Bull did die a few hours later, BTW.
nevas92
AG
quote:
quote:
Reminds me of a story about my grandfather. His neighbor had a huge Hereford bull, mean SOB too. My grandfather took care of his neighbor's cattle for her. One day the bull was down and not moving. Granddad watched it for a few hours and it didn't move. So he got his tractor, put a chain around the bull and dragged it back into the tree line.

When he went to unchain him, that bull opened his eyes and bellowed. Granddad nearly s*** himself scrambling to get away from that bull. Bull did die a few hours later, BTW.
Lungblood
This thread is about a dead steer. Focus you people!
Motel California
S
quote:
This thread is about a dead steer. Focus you people!

That tragically lost his life to testicular cancer
coupland boy
AG
quote:
quote:

I never got to burn a cow. Dug a big home for one with black leg but no fire.
Motel California
S
quote:
quote:
quote:

I never got to burn a cow. Dug a big home for one with black leg but no fire.

How did y'all manage to get one with black leg? Y'all vaccinate for that right?
coupland boy
AG
35 years ago or so. They hadn't invented syringes yet.
coupland boy
AG
I was very young. Pa said it had black leg. I believed him.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.