Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****SpreadsheetAg's Depth Chart*****

15,084 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SpreadsheetAg
Gordo14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think the big key is that we really don't need any freshmen to step up and be starters to be a good football team... yet, I still think we get 2-3 freshmen that turn into better player than our starters... Which can only be good.

Last year and the year before we basically needed freshmen to be starters... This year we have the luxury of not needing it, but I won't be complaining if they do start.
Citizen Reign
quote:
quote:
quote:
Not the oline we had 3 years ago, mostly because we had 2 of the best OT ever and our lack of good corners is going to hurt. The rest of the team looks good, if we can stay away from the injury bug.

I think the o line will surprise people. Lets hope good d line play allows for the same to be said about the corners

Yup agreed....it's not looking good when devante harris is ur best corner...

Regardless of Harris' lack of size, he has had some of the biggest plays on defense over the past 3 years. Mistakes? Yes. He damn sure hasn't had any help from the front seven. Playing on an island when your front seven can't stop the run will make any CB look bad.

If I remember correctly he had a pretty good game covering one Amari Cooper. Hopefully the added weight will help with is biggest weakness.
SpreadsheetAg
AG

Updated based on feedback and the Official SEC-Media Days Depth Chart:

SpreadsheetAg
AG
FYI,

I see 19 of 24 returning starters in 2016 (Nickel and TE included)

I see 39 of 48 returning 2-deep in 2016...
jbeaman88
AG
Got another update, Spreadsheet?
snowdog90
We look really strong, imo, barring lb injury.

Its sad that Justin Manning has never panned out. I thought he was gonna be a beast.
MidTnAg
AG
Isn't Sutherland at LG? Bradford can't be the third team running back.
TexanJeff
AG
quote:
Isn't Sutherland at LG? Bradford can't be the third team running back.

That was posted in July... Wez asking for an update
A is A
AG
ttt
Tamu_mgm
AG
quote:
So Brandon moved to the defensive side of the ball to be a 3rd string corner?

That depth chart isn't accurate. For instance, Daylon Mack is most definitely not the 5th DT in the rotation at one of the DT spots. B Williams is 2nd string, even when Garner was here.

They also have Elemeneour in front of Sutherland, which is false and Tabuyo in front of C. Kirk which is also false. I know, I know true freshmen yada yada, but it completely ignores the fact of the true freshmen and where they have fit in the two deep since Spring.

This depth chart is inaccurate, but it looks good.
Cris_Dishman
ITS FROM 6 WEEKS AGO BRAH
TexanJeff
AG
quote:
quote:

That depth chart isn't accurate. For instance, Daylon Mack is most definitely not the 5th DT in the rotation at one of the DT spots. B Williams is 2nd string, even when Garner was here.

They also have Elemeneour in front of Sutherland, which is false and Tabuyo in front of C. Kirk which is also false. I know, I know true freshmen yada yada, but it completely ignores the fact of the true freshmen and where they have fit in the two deep since Spring.

That's why we are asking for an updated one!
JerryHelper
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's why we are asking for an updated one!
Incredible, a depth chart made before the start of fall camp isn't perfectly accurate
sleepybeagle
AG
Thanks nice job spreadsheet.
FbgTxAg
AG
Priest Willis? Ford is on there....
Post removed:
by user
12thmanfootball
AG
Mack will start from the Arkansas game on.........to great to be a 2nd teamer.
SpreadsheetAg
SpreadsheetAg
AG
I'll see what I can do this week sometime
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.