Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Daylon Mack's Tweeter Art Work

92,545 Views | 301 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Thunder Up Ags
Thisguy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who doesn't like belly dancing vids?
jpr1998
HossAg
Crob1386
AG
Looks like Sheffield and Martin are long shots.... Rojo are you still saying we are getting a CB?
AgBeliever
AG
Sheffield is not a longshot. He could flip.
TexasAgs1
http://i.imgur.com/phrl12s.gif
TexasAgs1
Fail
jpr1998

Crob1386
AG
quote:

Not according to TexAgs staff... "Don't hold your breath" was the quote 15 minutes ago
Ridge14
quote:
quote:

Not according to TexAgs staff... "Don't hold your breath" was the quote 15 minutes ago
Undercover stars man with the premium info
PooDoo
AG
It's a win-win for Chris. If he's wrong we have a monster class... If he's right he gets $500... And in either scenario he will find out the true identity of Rojo.
Ridge14
quote:
It's a win-win for Chris. If he's wrong we have a monster class... If he's right he gets $500... And in either scenario he will find out the true identity of Rojo.
How so?

He loses he donates money to charity
He wins rojo can send him the money anonymously (no return address, 500 dollar visa gift card, other ways to do it)
PooDoo
AG
quote:
I'll donate your $500 that I win to the Alamo Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
How is Rojo going to get the money?
wasabi1787
AG
quote:
douhce canoe

Wat
Ridge14
quote:
quote:
I'll donate your $500 that I win to the Alamo Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
How is Rojo going to get the money?
Chris said earlier he would donate the money in his own name and get the tax write off
AggieBB
AG
quote:
Hey Jeff i mean Grapevine you like you some bellydanci g vids?
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i469/19chris681/2FB2790A-DD6B-4C64-9ED7-222BA0D53EB9.png
Guess you really got him there. Sick burn brah.
19chris69
Rojo we on or not i sent me verification to admin what they do with it is up to them. I am good for the 500 for the Boy Scouts if what u are saying comes tru. If you are wrong i will email you my work address. You in or out!
SJAG75
Gig 'Em!
GrapevineAg
AG
I think I could learn to like them...

Why no Ag tag, 12th Man tag, or AFS tag?
Ridge14
Let's go rojo!
GarryowenAg
AG
So if this Bussey commitment is true, does that mean Rojo can mark off the 1RB prediction?
Crob1386
AG
quote:
So if this Bussey commitment is true, does that mean Rojo can mark off the 1RB prediction?

Yes!
PosterFormallyKnownAsRojo
AG
OK, Rook, I will make you this offer: I don't want to take your money because you were all excited and made a quick decision. But, the Alamo Area Boy Scouts could use $500.

I will relieve you of your hastily made bet, and instead -- I will donate $500 to the Alamo Area Council of the BSA no matter what happens Wednesday. No shame in making sure a great organization gets some assistance.

I'll get a receipt from the BSA and post it here on the forum so that you know the donation was made. And, if you privately send me your name -- I'll make it in your name (and blot it out on the receipt) and I will never reveal your name. After all, I am an Aggie. I do not lie, cheat or steal, nor tolerate those that do. Those are timeless values -- not cheap tricked up core values.

Win/Win. Thoughts?
AggielandPoultry
AG
Boom!
smjack1
Rojo!
MagnumLoad
Rojo, staff saying no Sheffield. What's up with that?
AG
quote:
Rojo, staff saying no Sheffield. What's up with that?
That's not what they are saying. They are saying he may be a surprise...
19chris69
Rojo Class of 91 here, the bet was not made in haste on my side but if you want to do it your way for the scouts that fine or we can keep the original bet it is totally up to u! Just let me know ao we can put this to rest! Either way at least the scouts get paid!
GarryowenAg
AG
You've got a massive pair of rocks. I wonder who you really are...
HossAg
AG
Rojo is the man
AG
quote:
Rojo Class of 91 here, the bet was not made in haste on my side but if you want to do it your way for the scouts that fine or we can keep the original bet it is totally up to u! Just let me know ao we can put this to rest! Either way at least the scouts get paid!
Let's let the Scouts have a bit more funding. Donation going forth.

Cheers.
Aggies1322
AG
quote:
quote:
Let's let the Scouts have a bit more funding. Donation going forth.

Cheers.
Don't know if Rojo is less confident in his predictions or if he really just wants to make sure the boy scouts get the money..

I hope its the latter..
Captain Pablo
AG
Yeah, the Boy Scout offer kinda sounds like a soft landing spot for Rojo's legacy if he's wrong.

I mean, surely you're not gonna criticize Rojo for being full of it, if he turns out to be wrong.

He donated to the Boy Scouts, after all
Ptery83
AG
We aren't done yet, men. More!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.