Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ITS HAPPENING!!!

105,099 Views | 365 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Saint Arnold
Federale01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why stop in Roanoke at all if he was in DC? Don't y'all think that would have been a little more coordinated? Did the AD go knock on his office door until his secretary told him where he was in DC?
howdy2u
AG
quote:
Sumlin can't win big games. Couldn't win an election.

Seems to me he's won some big ones but struggled with medium. Let's just hope we don't face Miles/Jindal in the primary.
howdy2u
AG
quote:
Why stop in Roanoke at all if he was in DC?
DaveAg02
AG
Figured it out, gents. Foster was in the DFW area to meet with Summy and then go to Malik's visit. They couldn't get the deal signed before the in-house, so Sumlin couldn't tell Malik. Bud then flies to CS to meet with the AD, then up to Roanoke to inform the VT brass. He then jets out to DC to fulfill his recruiting obligations.

OR

Some guy ordered a flight from CS to Roanoke for business, and the nearest jet was in DFW area. It picked him up, took him to Roanoke, and then got called into DC for the next passenger pick up.
Tango Mike
quote:
Why stop in Roanoke at all if he was in DC? Don't y'all think that would have been a little more coordinated? Did the AD go knock on his office door until his secretary told him where he was in DC?

Because nobody was ever going to VaTech to try to hire Bud Foster. Somebody found a random flight and then the "inside information" turned it into a self-orbiting planet. Pretty much like every other "I've got a source that say..." posted on the internet during every coaching search (hint: Mark Richt was never interviewed)

This website is so full of 40 year old life failures desperately trying to sound important
usmcbrooks
ZEEB
AG
RogerEnright
quote:
quote:

Because nobody was ever going to VaTech to try to hire Bud Foster. Somebody found a random flight and then the "inside information" turned it into a self-orbiting planet. Pretty much like every other "I've got a source that say..." posted on the internet during every coaching search (hint: Mark Richt was never interviewed)

This website is so full of 40 year old life failures desperately trying to sound important
Yikes. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
smokeythebear
AG
quote:
quote:

This sounds like projecting to me.
Personal Best
AG
quote:

I am NOT 40
technoviking
AG
quote:
quote:

I am NOT 40
aggiehawg
AG
Anybody else hear Looch on TexAgs radio a few minutes ago?? Did he say "next week" and "Foster" in the same sentence??????
hunter2012
AG
quote:
Anybody else hear Looch on TexAgs radio a few minutes ago?? Did he say "next week" and "Foster" in the same sentence??????

Exact quote Hog
padreislandagfan
quote:

that Lynda Carter!!!!
Tango Mike
quote:
quote:
quote:

This sounds like projecting to me.

we can smell our own, but I am not 40
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:

Exact quote Hog
I wasn't listening that closely, that's why I asked.
Saint Arnold
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am NOT 40

But I am a man

(couldn't resist)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.