Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ITS HAPPENING!!!

105,067 Views | 365 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Saint Arnold
Ag_EE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
/popcorn
suburban cowboy
Brewmaster
AG
Bud has a home on Claytor Lake, west of Blacksburg, but still only a 45 minute drive from/to this airport in Roanoke (KROA)

Here's Bud surfing behind a boat near his home - as if some of us needed a bigger man crush on him
DontDoubtElDandy
quote:
quote:
I wouldn't read too much into the plane coming from FW. Sumlin probably isn't on it because he's headed to Memphis. The plane was probably just chartered out of FW.

But the CS to Roanoke part...that has to be something. Probably either Bud Foster flying back after visiting, or the AD going to pick him up.

It could be one of the coaches going to visit Deberry, but we've heard nothing about a visit to him this week.
Yea, I don't think a visit to Deberry would be a secret.
DeBerry had his in-home visit with A&M last week.
wood2007
quote:
Staff, will you unlock my thread later today?

Breaking News

So you can say you were right?
Knife_Party
VT people are saying Bud got on a plane earlier today to go recruit. So this plane could not have Bud on it.
FriscoKid
AG
quote:
quote:
Staff, will you unlock my thread later today?

Breaking News

So you can say you were right?
No, I just didn't like it that they locked it and if it's true then it should be freed from the bondage.
Aggielandma12
AG
quote:
Bud has a home on Claytor Lake, west of Blacksburg, but still only a 45 minute drive from/to this airport in Roanoke (KROA)

Here's Bud surfing behind a boat near his home - as if some of us needed a bigger man crush on him

SWAG!
AceAggie05
AG
WAY TO RUIN 7 PAGES WORTH OF ENTERTAINMENT!!!!
WichitaFallsag
quote:
VT people are saying Bud got on a plane earlier today to go recruit. So this plane could not have Bud on it.

LIARS!!!!
Josh Painter
quote:
My answer is I don't have the first damn clue. Maybe he was an early riser and liked to pack in the morning. And maybe he didn't have any other offers. I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the travel habits of Bud Foster. What I do know is that he was set to leave Virginia after 12/31. Now, are these the questions I was really called here to answer? Phone calls and defensive schemes? Please tell me that you have something more, Lieutenant. This football program is hanging on for their lives. Please tell me their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone conversation.
Did you order the Code Red?
ToddyHill
AG
Hope he's looking out the right window right about now. Fresh snow in the Smoky Mountains.
FightingAggie
AG
quote:
They're not saying he was recruiting for VT.....

Malik visit?
ToddyHill
AG
quote:
Hope he's looking out the window right about now. Fresh snow in the Smoky Mountains.
AgsWin74
AG
quote:
Telco posted this on Twitter...

This could be Sumlin flying to Memphis for the Liberty Bowl thing:
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/SBE605
And Dana:
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/LJY26

This is the same plane that had Sumlin and Joseph on it from New Jersey to Gulfport MS to see Justin Evans yesterday.

The plane headed to VA could be bringing Foster back home since we did have a flight land in CS from the airport in New Jersey where the coaches convention took place. Many believed that flight had Sumlin on it and did not pay attention to the flight to Gulfport.

Fire away
carpe vinum
AG
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
It could still be a lawyer, AD etc, from A&M going to visit him.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
quote:

Funny
welborn
quote:
quote:
My answer is I don't have the first damn clue. Maybe he was an early riser and liked to pack in the morning. And maybe he didn't have any other offers. I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the travel habits of Bud Foster. What I do know is that he was set to leave Virginia after 12/31. Now, are these the questions I was really called here to answer? Phone calls and defensive schemes? Please tell me that you have something more, Lieutenant. This football program is hanging on for their lives. Please tell me their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone conversation.
Did you order the Code Red?
I could, but you have to ask me nicely.
AgySkeet06
AG
quote:
BallHittinBoy
quote:
From the VT Board
quote:
  • VTjack 130 posts6 hours ago
  • FYI, I received a text from someone 10 days ago that runs into Bud Foster sometimes.
    Text said "I bet Bud Foster goes to Texas A & M."
    I didn't take it seriously, but maybe this thing is happening?

• A&M, “Give Us Room!"
    Knife_Party
    This will be just like the flight stocking for Richt and Petersen. Its just some random shmo.
    No Spin Ag
    Staph, see, we told you so.
    Brewmaster
    AG
    quote:

So Bud could be flying back into Roanoke from recruiting earlier today... This jet, with Sumdog or AD on it, (they hop off), then grab the black van in Old School and get Bud!

leftcoastaggie
    AG

quote:
    9:54 am flight to Orlando outta Roanoke?

Chris Coleman posted that he talked to Bud @ Merriman around 9:45, so they couldnt have made that flight.
    Interesting post on the VT board about the supposed recruiting flight by the VT coaches.
    Personal Best
    aTmAg
    AG
    I didn't think that all the coaching staff would go on the same plane to go recruit the same dude either. I can understand 2, but all the coaching staff?
    bigblackag12
    AG
    quote:

quote:
    9:54 am flight to Orlando outta Roanoke?

Chris Coleman posted that he talked to Bud @ Merriman around 9:45, so they couldnt have made that flight.
    Interesting post on the VT board about the supposed recruiting flight by the VT coaches.

Woah nelly
    THEamc
    AG
    Is this real life?
    Ziggy Sobotka
    AG
    Would it help if I posted the initials of the passengers? I know them through a source that would know but this source wouldn't tell me the names of the people. (G.O. and M.M. FYI.....) Maybe some on here would know who that is.
    FriscoKid
    AG
    quote:
    Would it help if I posted the initials of the passengers? I know them through a source that would know but this source wouldn't tell me the names of the people. (G.O. and M.M. FYI.....) Maybe some on here would know who that is.
    I hope we didn't use mark may to secure the deal.
    usmcbrooks
    quote:
    quote:
    Fenrir
    quote:
    Gary Oak and Mickey Mouse?!
    AgEng06
    AG
    quote:
    quote:
    Mark's just there for the complimentary beej
    VinnyTAMU
    AG

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.