Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ITS HAPPENING!!!

105,089 Views | 365 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Saint Arnold
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
Mesquite to FW Meachem Airport is VERY FAR! No way.

Map

Being discussed on premium as well:

Could be the charter service has an agreement with Meecham field. The only other real options would have been Addison or Love
Which are both much closer to Mesquite. That's like flying to Georgetown to get to south Austin.
bbb78
AG
quote:
Mesquite to FW Meachem Airport is VERY FAR! No way.

Map
Summy dropped off a resume at Jerry World on the way to Meachem.
DaveAg02
AG
quote:

Never considered using belly fat as a contraceptive. Looks like it's working.
ag92tx
quote:
quote:
malik posted the photo of himself and sumlin at 11:40am this morning. that plane took off from meacham at 11:39am. either malik takes forever to tweet photos or sumlin wasn't on that plane.
I'm sure he wasn't sitting there tweeting while the meeting was going on... it was clearly a later post
aTmAg
AG
Some Ag in the Air Force (or Navy) needs to fly in formation with that plane, look in the windows, and report back. Get on it.
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
quote:
I thought we had an insider who worked at Easterwood and posted when VIP's were leaving / arriving...

Ridiculous how sloppy we have gotten. If this is not in place, we have a priority operation.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Aero95
AG
quote:
Anyone else look at the log and notice that this plane has been to Atlanta, South Carolina, Wisconsin, and Columbus this week?
It is operated by Net Jets, which has a very large fleet of jets for their customers/owners. The previous routes of this particular plane likely don't have anything to do with where it is going or who it is carrying today. "Owners" int he Net Jets program technically own a share in a plane, but when they need to be flown somewhere it could be on any one of hundreds of planes they operate, not just one.
DaveAg02
AG
Malik: It's cool if I post this, right?

KDS: Yeah, but not til 11:40, working on a troll for Texags.

Malik: Got it.
maplunkett
aTmAg
AG
Were there any planes that flew from Dallas (not FW) to CS this morning?
bbb78
AG
quote:
quote:
Mesquite to FW Meachem
maybe the Swag-chopper was the taxi
Swagcopter is waiting in Blacksburg with a briefcase full of hundy's. Ready to swoop in and pick up Foster.

Worm01
AG
Has anyone considered the possibility that it may be Hyman on that plane?
NorthStar
AG
quote:
quote:
malik posted the photo of himself and sumlin at 11:40am this morning. that plane took off from meacham at 11:39am. either malik takes forever to tweet photos or sumlin wasn't on that plane.
I'm sure he wasn't sitting there tweeting while the meeting was going on... it was clearly a later post
i'm sure he wasn't either.

but mesquite to meacham is an hour drive, so malik could have waited a while after the meeting... or this plane is just being sent from meacham to CLL to pick up somebody else from our AD to fly out there. i don't know. rumor is that Sumlin has a liberty bowl press thing to be at at 4:30pm this afternoon, and i'm not sure he can miss that.
AggInEE
Why cant KDS fly straight from DFW?
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
quote:
Malik: It's cool if I post this, right?

KDS: Yeah, but not til 11:40, working on a troll for Texags.

Malik: Got it.

Spot on
Olag00
AG
quote:
Didn't he have Hagan with him? He dropped Hagan off and Sumlin went alone.
FightingAggie
AG
quote:
Had to stop for a snack at Sbisa.
FriscoKid
AG
Couple thoughts...

• The Ft. Worth to CS leg isn't all that important (unless it had Sumlin)
  • The CS to Blacksburg flight is where all the smoke should be. That's a rare flight to make IMO.
  • I would have assumed that Sumlin took the swag copter to Mesquite anyways. He usually does.
bbb78
AG
quote:
dropping off LB coach. He has a practice to run.
Sher Thing
AG
Sumlin only eats Sbisa cookies. Needs a dozen for the trip.
aggiewoodie
AG
The plane is a NetJets charter. They usually operate out of hubs nearer to larger cities. The flight from DFW area was probably a positioning flight- AD ordered a jet, NetJets promises to have one ready within 4 hours, one was dispatched from DFW area, someone boarded, it left for Roanoke-Blacksburg. And yes, CS to Roanoke-Blacksburg is a rare flight. Like never.
SARATOGA
dropped Hagen, picked up Hyman, headed to Blacksburg.

Ag_EE
AG
quote:
If someone went to the airport, we could tell who is getting on the plane...

Where in the hell is the fish pond manager? What does he know and when did I he know it?
howdy2u
AG
quote:
Maybe it's a rich texags poster trolling us

If I ever win the lottery I'm so doing this!
RichL318
quote:
Couple thoughts...

• The CS to Blacksburg flight is where all the smoke should be. That's a rare flight to make IMO.

THIS!

Who the hell else flies from College Station Texas to Roanoke Virginia?

Roanoke is 47 miles from Blacksburg.
Aero95
AG
quote:
The plane is a NetJets charter. They usually operate out of hubs nearer to larger cities. The flight from DFW area was probably a positioning flight- AD ordered a jet, NetJets promises to have one ready within 4 hours, one was dispatched from DFW area, someone boarded, it left for Roanoke-Blacksburg. And yes, CS to Roanoke-Blacksburg is a rare flight. Like never.
Exactly this. The plane flew someone unrelated from WI to FTW yesterday, and then needed to fly someone from CS to Roanoke today. It likely just had the crew on board from Meacham to CLL today.
RogerEnright
quote:
quote:
quote:
i'm sure he wasn't either.

but mesquite to meacham is an hour drive, so malik could have waited a while after the meeting... or this plane is just being sent from meacham to CLL to pick up somebody else from our AD to fly out there. i don't know. rumor is that Sumlin has a liberty bowl press thing to be at at 4:30pm this afternoon, and i'm not sure he can miss that.
Brice tweeted about the sumlin / Malik meeting before Malik did IIRC. That means that Brice had time to speak with Malik and then tweet about it before Malik's tweet.
1996OlAg
AG
quote:

picked up wife
Brewmaster
AG
RogerEnright
Who cares who was on the plane. As long as it was someone who can write a check, I dont' care if it was Sumin etc.
assistantfishpondmanager
I don't think it is too far fetched to think that Malik (and most recruits) would probably spend a lot of time after such an important in-home visit to reflect on what was talked about with his parents and/or if it changes things. If his decision is getting so close, I imagine that every visit is exponentially more important as the pressure builds. I would imagine that the silly social media stuff (more for their fans than themselves) would happen once the serious conversations were had.

Or Ag coaches weren't on the plane... whatevs.
aaronag02
Texags needs a kiosk at the airport so they always have some one on site
FriscoKid
AG

Looks like I picked the wrong day to start working.
1996OlAg
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.