Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ITS HAPPENING!!!

105,105 Views | 365 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Saint Arnold
2xRetired
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Allsome!
chipotle
agcrock2005
AG
quote:
quote:
Isn't that plane going TO Roanoke?
Yep. With Sumlin on it.
Thought he was in Mesquite? Maybe a heli ride to Mesquite and back to hop plane to VT? That's a lot of travel in one day.
CentexAg
AG
Doesn't Sumlin have an In house with Malik tonight?
technoviking
AG
Maybe it's a rich texags poster trolling us
aTm2004
R E L
aeroag14
AG
The EXACT same plane was in the DFW area this morning and flew from FW to CS roughly after the time Sumlin met with Malik

BOOM
85AustinAg
AG
in house with Malik already happened this morning...
1996OlAg
AG
This is it. I need hope...and it's not Friday and work today sucks!! IT's happening!!
Capt. America
AG
GET IT
NorthStar
AG
quote:
Nope, unless he was already here and the plane was taking him home. The plane only stopped in CS for 30 minutes or so. Enough time to pick up someone and leave.
I don't see any departures from roanoke to CLL or anywhere nearby in the past day or two, but they could have hid it or flew him out of a different airport.
AgBank
AG
farmersfightatm
Type of airplane...it's a private jet!
1996OlAg
AG
Turkey 87
AG
My answer is I don't have the first damn clue. Maybe he was an early riser and liked to pack in the morning. And maybe he didn't have any other offers. I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the travel habits of Bud Foster. What I do know is that he was set to leave Virginia after 12/31. Now, are these the questions I was really called here to answer? Phone calls and defensive schemes? Please tell me that you have something more, Lieutenant. This football program is hanging on for their lives. Please tell me their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone conversation.
McGibblets
AG
Good lookin plane

NorthStar
AG
quote:
Doesn't Sumlin have an In house with Malik tonight?
it happened this morning i think
1996OlAg
AG
NetJets - its a corporate private shuttle. This fits!!!
misterguinness
1996OlAg
AG
Malik was last night - i think...
agcrock2005
AG
quote:
The EXACT same plane was in the DFW area this morning and flew from FW to CS roughly after the time Sumlin met with Malik

BOOM
I love the thought, but Meachem in FW is very far from Mesquite. No way.
Brewmaster
AG
quote:

BOOM
#Yessir on 2 fronts!
85AustinAg
AG
Aero95
AG
It is a private jet, and operated by a fractional ownership operation (NetJets) so we can't use the registration info to better guess who might be on board.

It is a lot of potentially nice smoke for the rumor mill though!
zmurda
bgrimm05
AG
quote:
My answer is I don't have the first damn clue. Maybe he was an early riser and liked to pack in the morning. And maybe he didn't have any other offers. I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the travel habits of Bud Foster. What I do know is that he was set to leave Virginia after 12/31. Now, are these the questions I was really called here to answer? Phone calls and defensive schemes? Please tell me that you have something more, Lieutenant. This football program is hanging on for their lives. Please tell me their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone conversation.
Was thinking the same thing
Aggie Dan
AG
quote:

BOOM
Isn't Malik in San Antonio?
Saint Arnold
AG
farmersfightatm
quote:

BOOM
Is this confirmed to be the same aircraft? Just wanted to make sure!
WyattAg89
AG
quote:

BOOM
THIS!!!

I found this as well and was about to post. This one has LEGS!!!!!
85AustinAg
AG
it hasn't left yet someone get to the airport...
Frisco - Ag
AG
Huan?
FriscoKid
AG
Would be awesome!
agcrock2005
AG
quote:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.