Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

How are we feeling about that big stadium?

7,084 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by miller0926
Personal Best
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm excited about getting cheaper season tickets next year because of decreased demand

Or at least options for better seats.
Upperdeck Critic
quote:
Staff removed my Ag tag due to their own poor record keeping and now ignores requests to restore it, so not having an Ag tag doesn't mean you aren't an Ag. Oh and I won't be paying for this site until its restored so good job losing revenue.
Interesting. I thought about requesting an Ag tag for old time sake. I'm not a former student, but my brother (now deceased) graduated from Texas A&M in 1952. I've followed A&M since the Foldberg era and beyond. Always listened to Mike Mistovich on KRLD call the Aggie basketball games until the station stopped carrying the broadcasts. Also have been to games over the year. Gig'em Aggies!
Boro Ag 2000
AG
sail33or has a pretty good handle on things. Aggies, by nature, almost always get all overzealous and trip over their d's. It has a lot to do with why other fan bases laugh at us.
Squadron7
AG
quote:
Just continues to show Aggies ignore facts, live in their own world and pretend they are just like the TOP TEAMS by paying Alabama Salaries, Building Bigger Stadiums, Nicknames for all QB's, Talking Swag, buying giant ugly bronze statues, (I could write ten more) but settling to watch and support LOSING Football year after year after year after year.

In all fairness, you can't expect everyone to have the same kind of bravery, integrity, commitment to excellence and just plain intestinal fortitude to not attend football games. You'll have to be strong for them.
Predmid
AG
What' is the antithesis of blue star? Orange Arrow?

Orange Arrow for both of you.
Maroon Flash
AG
Bankeraggie you will never handle a penny of my money if you are asking a question that is this stupid.

Interest rates are at the lowest level they will be in your lifetime. Materials costs are down.

Could there possibly be a better time to expand the stadium? This is a great time for the campus expansion like the new Engineering building.
Crawdaddy
AG
Two weeks ago people would be calling sail33or nuts. Step away from the ledge y'all.
Space91
AG
Give me a break. My loyalty to A&M extends beyond football. Even if our team went 0-11, I'd still proudly fly the Aggie flag and wear my lucky Aggie shirt. (Yes, I know how silly it sounds going 0-11 and having a lucky Aggie shirt.)
TMartin
The stadium is for more than this year.
ktweaverbird
If you are going to use whiny *****es on a message board as a gauge of how delusional a fan base is, then Aggies are no more delusional than any other fan base.

I hope most of us good Ags represent ourselves better in public, than we do here on TexAgs, regardless of how disappointed we are in the past season(s). I don't believe not constantly *****ing and not throwing a tantrum after a loss constitutes accepting mediocrity.
Squadron7
AG
quote:
I don't believe not constantly *****ing and not throwing a tantrum after a loss constitutes accepting mediocrity.

All of the posturing and self-flattery from the "This Is Unacceptable!" and "Will Not Tolerate Mediocrity!" crybabies can be distilled down to these six words:

Can't talk smack. Someone must pay.

miller0926
AG
considering ULM game is at 11 am, its gonna look VERY empty the day after halloween
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.