Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Baylor Fans in an uproar

19,304 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Sniffing Accountant
jr15aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The entire Big12-2? was so ready for us to suck again!!! TU, BU, OU... so ready for us to fail and hope that half our commits bailed on us so they could scoop them up. They had the DVR ready so they watch and re-watch our misery.

Then Sumlin goes and does something like this!
Invictacidal
AG
quote:
But we beat SMU and they have a coach that was really good at another school so that must mean that the new school he coaches for is good too and they should be ranked because they went to some bowl games and stuff in the past 5 years i know they didn't last year because UCF was good and they did not beat them even though they played them well.

About right for the Baylol mind set. This is basically a condensed version of what they are saying. I find it best if I read it aloud using the voice of a whinny teenage girl.

It's even funnier if you read it aloud using the voice of Guy Morriss's sister.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
But we beat SMU and they have a coach that was really good at another school so that must mean that the new school he coaches for is good too and they should be ranked because they went to some bowl games and stuff in the past 5 years i know they didn't last year because UCF was good and they did not beat them even though they played them well.

About right for the Baylol mind set. This is basically a condensed version of what they are saying. I find it best if I read it aloud using the voice of a whinny teenage girl.

It's so hypocritical. We played an overrated South Carolina team that has been successful the past two years, but they are overrated this year so we must be overrated. Meanwhile SMU must be really better than anyone thinks because last year they played UCF close and UCF destroyed Baylor (never mind that the Aggies beat that same SMU team 42-13). But Yeah, the SEC is just overrated as a whole, I agree/
Bankeraggie
AG
quote:
Is it my imagination, or did it rain in College Station right around the time that the AP poll was released? Baylol tears maybe? Anyone in CS that can confirm? How did they taste?

Nice
austinm14
AG
quote:
Is it my imagination, or did it rain in College Station right around the time that the AP poll was released? Baylol tears maybe? Anyone in CS that can confirm? How did they taste?
Can confirm. They tasted like sweet victory
Grosvenor
AG
So you rushed over to the Baylor forum as soon as the AP came out?
Scantron882
AG
Brick Tarp!
Invictacidal
AG
Brick Tarp!
Muy
AG
The bear leaping in front of an SEC truck
mcag83
AG
quote:
Brick Tarp!
sambo13
AG
quote:
The tears tasted like overpriced Smart Water, meaning that they came from a sorority girl in Waco who's daddy hasn't gotten the first credit card bill yet.
BCO07
AG
quote:
You can't have it both ways. If beginning of the season perceptions based on last year should be dismissed, then A&M's win over SC was fine, but it was no more impressive, and arguably less impressive, than Baylor's win over SMU (24-0 at end of 1st qtr, negative rushing yardage allowed, shut-out, etc.).
From texags north
Eric Forman
AG
I am forced to agree now... well played Baylor. Beating an SMU team who was 5-7 last year is definitely more impressive than beating a SEC team. I consider myself informed now... thanks Baylol fans!!!
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
SEC Guy had a question.
"You can't grade the success of a CEO by how likeable he is."
FTA011
AG
quote:
quote:
You can't have it both ways. If beginning of the season perceptions based on last year should be dismissed, then A&M's win over SC was fine, but it was no more impressive, and arguably less impressive, than Baylor's win over SMU (24-0 at end of 1st qtr, negative rushing yardage allowed, shut-out, etc.).
From texags north
I have no words
schmellba99
AG
quote:
Brick Tarp!

That is what I call TP after a good whiskey bender.

And it fits very well, considering the shape of their stadium and the general product they put on the field year in and year out.
turboboost
AG
Wait...didn't SMU play for a conference championship last year, go undefeated and play in one of the last BCS bowls? SMU was an impressive win [sarcasm]
E.KingTrill
quote:
Brick Tarp!

She's a brick... tarp!
She's mighty mighty! Lettin' it fall apart
P.C. Principal
Please no more Baylor threads
VirginiaAggie
AG
Admittedly the polls are somewhat fluid at the beginning of the season, but over time they do adjust. I'm surprised anyone in the BDF would take issue with our ranking, given our performance.

Does anyone remember last year when Tech was ranked #10 and was undefeated after having played nobody? Of course, after several losses (5 straight) they were exposed and dropped out. But no one can tell me the BDF doesn't get credit when they win meaningful games. It seems that Baylor and the BDF folks have selective memories.
russellme9
They admit that they don't want to play anyone so they can claim and undefeated season and ***** that they get no respect for that accomplishment no matter how sorry the competition they play. Kind of like the kid who makes all A's inresource classes and then brags about being on the honor roll with everyone else.
Brick Tamland
Killing USC in South Carolina <<<<< dominating SMU at your brand new stadium and wanting to show off
gigemrangers
AG
quote:
They admit that they don't want to play anyone so they can claim and undefeated season and ***** that they get no respect for that accomplishment no matter how sorry the competition they play. Kind of like the kid who makes all A's inresource classes and then brags about being on the honor roll with everyone else.

Like the Sports Management 4.0 who thinks he's better than the Engineer 2.0
AgCat93
AG
quote:
What is a "Baylor" ?

CapCityAg09
AgPediRPh
AG
They can take comfort that our message board is now just as crappy as baylorfans
TennAg
we're gonna need the cuppycup drought map gif on this
fistofsouth
quote:

Either Oregon or Michigan St probably will.

Grrr
Doubt it. Both going undefeated.
They have some really well informed fans.
The Debt
quote:
They can take comfort that our message board is now just as crappy as baylorfans
MSCAg
AG
My guess is they lost ground partly because they kept thier QB in to run up his numbers, but now have a QB with a broken back.
padreislandagfan
WHAT!! WHAT !!

Can cuppycup make a Sumlin GIF from that ? Please
Sniffing Accountant
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.