Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Move over Benjamin Knox!

196,326 Views | 605 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ag Tag
Post removed:
by user
SEC Champs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Clucky said:

Here's another collage - the main focus is partying, and/or things that make me happy. May need more Reveille though, - just feel like it's missing something....

R.I.P. Aggie Borrow-a-Bike
old yeller
AsburyAg
AG
And is that the war-grackle? Such predictive work! What forethought! And so realistic.
bigblock
This thread is solid gold!
el_guapo
Clucky, I'm very impressed with your unique drawings. How you capture the Spirit of Aggieland with your minimalist chicken-scratchism (borrowed from a previous poster) nostalgic style draws from a deep well of emotions I thought were long gone. I was especially moved by "Meet Me at the Century Tree" and was alarmed by your 2-part O&M series. But I guess that's part of it when it comes to art. Thank you for "We Tonight". I was wondering about that one before I got to it in the thread. You are a true Aggie treasure. We are lucky to have you. If I may, please consider some pieces with the following titles.

Ranger 86 Flyover
7 OT Corndog
Mona Listeater
4-Starry Night
The Zoo (interpretive)
Sbisa Food Fight (abstract)
Celebrating the Overalls
100-Year Collision (mix of The Hit and a tribute to the Bowtie)

Triple-T
AG
Why is there no chewing gum in this photo???
Clucky
Wow, such kind words. I truly appreciate it and for the suggestions. It is not often an artist is appreciated while still living, so the praise here means a lot.

I've been out of the studio for awhile, but I plan to get back. Thanks for the inspiration.
SpiderM85
old yeller
AG
Clucky said:

Wow, such kind words. I truly appreciate it and for the suggestions. It is not often an artist is appreciated while still living, so the praise here means a lot.

I've been out of the studio for awhile, but I plan to get back. Thanks for the inspiration.
In addition to being one of the great artists of our time, you're a funny SOB, as well. Great work!
EllisCoAg
AG
A true renaissance classic reform style. The pen strokes are meaningful and such realism while a hint of symbolism. Rotate the pictures 234 degrees and it takes on a whole new meaning.

Would like to see a chicken wrap series.
I wanna see our defense pissed off, not confused, maybe a little murder in their hearts Reload12, 11/4/11
Ag Tag
Clucky slaps Knox around with his junk.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.