Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

The new Kyle Field- weekly pictures

2,161,607 Views | 5140 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Definitely Not A Cop
Bluecat_Aggie94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The ONLY people critical of New Kyle are on this thread.

I have heard nothing but universal praise from media and non students/former students.
St Hedwig Aggie
AG
Every off season from now on will be marked by a terribly whinny "why is our stadium so weird looking and quirky?" thread! Get used to it!

Maybe the future will include a glass (above the field) walkway so really, really rich Ags can watch from above!!
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:

I have heard nothing but universal praise from media and non students/former students.
All of this.

Good God, some of y'all are pathetic whiners.
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

All of this.

Good God, some of y'all are pathetic whiners.

It's a discussion board. Not a "fall in line and accept everything a&m like a good core boy" board.
It's also not a "let's find something wrong with everything" board. Hating on something for the sake of hating (which is what the majority of these poppycock complaints are) is silly.

Stadium looks nice. Extremely nice. Period. Not perfect, but nowhere near this awful nonsense that some folks are spewing here (and only on here, I might add).

And wtf is a "core boy"? lol
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
And wtf is a "core boy"? lol

Right? Sounds like a buncha poppycock
rcb05
AG
92_Ag
AG
Chipotle loves that gif. Don't stop complaining about complaining - it gives him great satisfaction posting that as many times as possible.
chipotle
It's my go to gif for utter nonsense.
AgsWin08
Kyle 2.0 will be loud as F* !

I am no acoustical engineer/sound expert, but you don't have to be to

see that the stadium design is crafted to keep the sounds (Yells) bouncing

back and forth from east to west continuously and not escape - esp with the field being lowered.

A "noise see-saw" has been created. And what makes sound intensity?

Frequency, volume, echo. Kyle will have all three.

Anybody with sound engineering exp. etc want to educate the Zoo on this, per the new

design?
They were sippin' tea while we were fighting the War....
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
Kyle 2.0 will be loud as F* !

I am no acoustical engineer/sound expert, but you don't have to be to

see that the stadium design is crafted to keep the sounds (Yells) bouncing

back and forth from east to west continuously and not escape - esp with the field being lowered.

A "noise see-saw" has been created. And what makes sound intensity?

Frequency, volume, echo. Kyle will have all three.

Anybody with sound engineering exp. etc want to educate the Zoo on this, per the new

design?

That's a bold post...

AggieJoker90
AG
quote:
quote:
I give the new kyle a 7/10. Would have been a 9/10 had they started from scratch. But a 7 ain't bad and is a lot better than the 3/10 we had.

Completely agree. It's never going to be on a "top 10 coolest looking stadiums" list, but it is a significant improvement for us.
This is CLASSIC TexAgs!
The statement is that the stadium is a 7 even without seeing it finished let alone the gameday atmosphere, and then EVEN if they had started from scratch as you wanted without seeing any plan for this, you still only give it a 9. Showing that regardless of what they would of created, you would of STILL found something to ***** about. And then this is followed by two others agreeing that it would only be a 9.
So the philosphical question that must be posted is....
"If a tree were to fall in the woods and nobody was there to hear it.......would guys on TexAgs still run to their computer to complain about it?"
chipotle
quote:
quote:
quote:
I give the new kyle a 7/10. Would have been a 9/10 had they started from scratch. But a 7 ain't bad and is a lot better than the 3/10 we had.

Completely agree. It's never going to be on a "top 10 coolest looking stadiums" list, but it is a significant improvement for us.
This is CLASSIC TexAgs!
The statement is that the stadium is a 7 even without seeing it finished let alone the gameday atmosphere, and then EVEN if they had started from scratch as you wanted without seeing any plan for this, you still only give it a 9. Showing that regardless of what they would of created, you would of STILL found something to ***** about. And then this is followed by two others agreeing that it would only be a 9.
"If a tree were to fall in the woods and nobody was there to hear it.......would guys on TexAgs still run to their computer to complain about it?"

Wow this was painful to read. Wow.
TwoSqueeze
quote:
quote:
quote:

This is CLASSIC TexAgs!

FlyingTexan
quote:

Yes the other 300million are unanimous on something for the first time in history. It's brought the country together.
turboboost
AG
quote:
quote:
If we would have done 4 corner screens instead of one large screen, people would be saying "too many screens, why didn't we get just one central big one?"
This. Perfect example of why the saying "the only happy Aggie is an unhappy Aggie" exists...
THIS^^

No disrespect to any other college or athletic department but imagine being in a position such as UAB, or being subjugated to a <40,000 seat venue. We are all blessed to have what THE Texas A&M University has brought to us thus far. Some of us are a bunch of spoiled brats, BUT DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE RICH AS F_CK!

CWSaggie13
AG
KYLE FIELD letters are in the North Plaza. Should have them up on the facade this week!
torrid
AG
If I blow up the North Zone feed to full size and squint, it almost looks like they are installing grass along the west side. But I'm probably imagining things, most likely a shadow.
BoxingAg84
Drake aTm
AG
Kyle Field tour on Friday. CANT WAIT
tbirdspur2010
AG
quote:
Eye.

Bee.

Jelly.
McGibblets
AG
quote:

Take lots of pictures por favor?
Drake aTm
AG
I'll try with my crappy iPhone camera. I'm sure I won't be the only one taking pictures. Ill be on the 900am tour
Helms96
AG
quote:
Friday??? I thought the tour was set for Saturday?
Firearms and LTC Instructor
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
Fitch
AG
quote:
I'll try with my crappy iPhone camera. I'm sure I won't be the only one taking pictures. Ill be on the 900am tour
hola
TSJ
AG
quote:
How much does Hyman charge?
AgsWin2011
AG
I bet you won't be allowed to take photos to post to social media or TexAgs.
Drake aTm
AG
You're right. It's Saturday.
One Tooth Man
quote:

This picture just makes Kyle look so small until you see a 10 yard concrete truck only as tall as the water table in the bottom 20th of the elevation. This facility has to start winning over recruits singlehandedly. It's just too impressive.
Helms96
AG
quote:
You're right. It's Saturday.
Don't play with my emotions man!!!! I am flying all the way from Malaysia for this and I don't get in until Friday afternoon.
Firearms and LTC Instructor
12thGun.com
Jarhead
CO of P-2 Class of ‘96
ag2003
AG
How do you get to take the tour?
CWSaggie13
AG
When can I upgrade from Rookie and post pictures?.. Someone help me out?

http://i.imgur.com/CLMMPXA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xb4Bfkv.jpg
Fitch
AG
At 35 posts I think. Nice pics

Al Bula
AG
Can someone educate me on what they are doing in Zone plaza?
WGann3
AG
quote:

E-Field, is this where the Texas A&M gaming team lays down the thunder?
Sex Panther
AG
quote:

what the hell is that?
First Page Last Page
Page 123 of 147

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.