Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Johnny has a Longhorn tattoo

51,081 Views | 200 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by No Spin Ag
KLSanchez
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
If you find a way to get it removed please post. I'm stuck with an exit only tattoo above my ass and I have since changed sexual orientations
SigAg6
AG
quote:
what's Turg doing hanging out with Johnny at the beach- doesnt he have an ACC tourney to worry about?

He's still angry about attendance numbers
Burnsey
AG
BAS is terrible - some just never recover.
agswag031990
Everyone does realize its fake right? Johnny even tweeted last night that it was
jackalope05
AG
quote:
If you find a way to get it removed please post. I'm stuck with an exit only tattoo above my ass and I have since changed sexual orientations

Nice
PooDoo
AG
quote:

These guys were on Shark Tank a couple of weeks ago.
http://www.neomaglight.com/testimonials-tattoo-removal
agwin12
AG
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/johnny-manziel-tells-everyone-stories-tattoo-fake-then-124449341--ncaaf.html
Gone crazy now.
claycope
AG
Uhh, not good publicity, regardless of what is true or not.

AgeofEase08
AG
someone take JFFs phone away from him....
PMD03
AG
quote:

Just get a question mark tattooed at the end.
Jacques
He's like the Andy Kaufman of college football. Just screwing with everyone. And impossible to hate whether you're a Horn or an Ag as long as you get the joke.
Melin88
quote:

someone take JFFs phone away from him....

He didn't post the photo. It took over 10 hours for the media to notice it after the girl originally tweeted it but once they did, the storm was immediate. Taking his Twitter account, phone, computer, I-pad, whatever, away will not change a thing, unless he's relegated to spending his spring break in someone's basement in the forests of Oregon.

Personally, I thought the whole temp. tat thing was amusing, a very spring-breaky thing to do.
jmfshr
AG
We all know that Johnny wanted to go to tu. I just hope that he never regrets that he ended up going to ATM.
zmurda
he's just playing the game....and playing it well. My coworkers send me all these articles (thinking I don't spend all my time on TA, therefore seeing everything 12 hours before they do) warning me that JFF's day is coming and that he'll have a huge fall from grace. I tell them the same thing every time -- the dude knows what he's doing. He's the ultimate troll, and it honestly doesn't bother me that much that he's having fun at everyone else's expense. Dude's gonna keep stirring up controversy and then come back and kill it next year again.
txhsh15
No way it's real. Even if it is he is still winning games with it covered by a Texas Aggie jersey.
zmurda
^ how are there people still questioning if it's real? Is that you mom? Read the thread, or Johnny's Twitter, or the million articles that have come out in the last 24 hours saying it's fake.
DatTallArchitect
AG
SigAg6
AG
I'm equally offended by the other bad tattoos. Stop getting stupid tattoos kids.

Nom de Plume
AG
quote:
Is that you mom?
bakersholiday
AG
So I told my wife about the fake Tattoo and she couldn't get past why he would want a TU fake tattoo. After some discussion I have to say I don't get it either. I would never be caught dead with a TU tattoo. I'm a huge fan of JFF but that's no reason to act like I don't care. Just how I feel.
mbaag08
AG
Can't find tattoo here

JerseyVillageAG99
AG
Ahh, the offseason. Where we spend 6 pages discussing a picture of a described FAKED TATTOO from JFF that he has himself explained as being 100% faked. Its even more pathetic when other "Aggies" are blasting JFF for a fake tattoo and just gives horns more fuel to their fire.
We need to act like we've been here before people. By that I mean, let's rise up to being at the top of rankings, in the talk for a MNC, and have a HEISMAN WINNING QB! Please stop trashing our QB for a fake tattoo and let's support this guy, as well as the whole program, and thank them for putting A&M front and center on EVERYONE'S minds of a PROGRAM that is going places and doing great things. Spending 6 pages talking about a FAKED tattoo would not be in line with that.
Ragnar Danneskjold
damn, i wish i had rich parents in college.

I spent all my spring breaks quarterbacking the aggies on NCAA football and procrasterbating.

Johnny might be living one of the top 5 lives in the history of western culture.

[This message has been edited by Ragnar Danneskjold (edited 3/14/2013 8:48a).]
tex11ag
AG
what is so hard for you people to understand? he lost a bet in cabo. He's there with a group of texas longhorn cheerleaders. one of the cheerleaders lost too and she had to get an A&M henna tattoo.

2 of the people I work with ( one from texas and the other from oklahoma) make a bet every year that whoever loses at the RRS has to get a henna tattoo of the opposing school.

its henna...its temporary...how is this thing still making progress. I know someone down there with him and this is what happened. stop acting like hes a dumb*** for getting a longhorn tattoo. it could be a lot worse. he lost a stupid bet.
Flashdiaz
AG
See! This would have never happened if we had our own cheerleaders for him to hang out with!

What's RSS? I'm ooi (out if it).
tonio the cockfighter
I hope he ****ed at least one of the tu cheerleaders for having to get the tattoo.
ElephantRider
AG
So is it real?
No Spin Ag
quote:

Johnny might be living one of the top 5 lives in the history of western culture.

For living the dream we all dream of.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.