Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

TexAgs.com Response to Pelini Apology

15,861 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by The Marine Biologist
WatchOle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
TexAgs.com Response to Pelini Apology
aggiegrad03
AG
Way to keep em honest, Brandon!
chipotle
over?
nems
I want to apologize to a few A&M fans that I badgered related to this incident.

I do not like what Coach Pelini did, but I am glad he has contacted Brandon and they have worked it out.

I'm surprised it is being reporting there is actually no damage to the camera. But that's not really important.

Our coaches need to be better examples. It's OK to have fire, but you can't be crazy.

Good luck to you guys against UT. Hopefully we will have a chance to meet up again in a bowl game down the road.

Also, please excuse us Husker fans for being overly protective of our coaches. We're going to give them the benefit of the doubt, because we have red colored blinders on.
GvineAg89
AG
Dang - we were just starting to have a little fun. Wish I could say I would have handled this with as much class as Brandon and Texags, but alas I can't.

BURN THEM!
Gradin
AG
It is over
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is!
gravy97
AG
so carl apologizes... and says the reason Bo misspoke when he talked about it was because he wasn't informed... yet he said he had talked to the player who was "rescued"...
Long Live Sully
AG
For Brandon.. Exceptionally gracious.
HeardAboutPerio
AG
The truth shall set you free! Way to take the higher road and represent the Aggie nation Brandon.
Long Live Sully
AG
Gravy,
It is not necessary to square their answers and excuses with the facts. That is impossible. It is clear they were lying. Brandon is letting this drop and being the bigger man.
jtaggie23
nai06
AG
If Brandon accepts the apology, matter is over with.

Good on him.
wreckingcrew44
Three Seasons
AG
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
ZoneClubber
AG

no "permanent" damage.
xhippieliberalx
AG
BTHO t.u.!!!
rbirdwell
AG
Brandon, well played
Jeeper79
AG
quote:
so carl apologizes... and says the reason Bo misspoke when he talked about it was because he wasn't informed...

He's telling the truth! He wasn't informed that there was another camera that caught everything!
jlag95
AG
Well done Brandon. You are a credit to Texas A&M University. Keep up the GREAT work!
HuskerAgs
Now, can the Aggies please just go ahead and put a beat-down on t.u.?

And, yes, I would like for NU to go ahead and clinch the North title by beating Colorado.

Bryan98
AG
"Okay, I believe you, but my tommy gun don't."
CDub06
AG
I'm waiting for the response to the response to the apology.
Spaceball 1
AG
I love happy endings...
Cabbage
AG
It's over, we need to move on. Brandon did the right thing at every step. I have to commend Carl Pelini for releasing the apology.
AggieTFA06
AG
Brandon, Glad the Pelinis apologized and I'm glad Tom Osbourne worked to resolve this. You did the right thing in pursuing this matter, and for that, I applaud you.

Hopefully there is love lost between us and the Cornhuskers. I have respect for the Cornhuskers program (although I may not like the Pelinis).

Now let's move on and BTHO tu.

By the way, when is the podcast coming for the tu game?

To 1,000,000 touchdowns...and beyond
BigLeroy
AG
I for one would like another go at them in the B12 CG. Don't think they would hang as close the second time around ... even on neutral field. Would like another go at OSU too ... with Tanny.

[This message has been edited by BigLeroy (edited 11/23/2010 2:48p).]
Viper16
AG
Wow. This is like politically correct little bobble-head football where no one keeps score, no one wins or loses and everyone gets a trophy. Even the girls get to play on the team.

Only kidding. Nice work Brandon. You and the Texags organization have more integrity in your little pinkies than nebraska and the two pelini's have in their entire operation. Don't forget, they were forced to apologize.

Massive Blue Stars for you and Texags.

[This message has been edited by Viper16 (edited 11/23/2010 2:53p).]
bmorris332
AG
I wonder if Carl's apology was similar to Bo's none apology. Bo gave excuses not an apology. Maybe this is a start for the Pelini's to learn how to apology and therefore be able to over come this short coming in their behavior.
RespectTheDecision
AG
So did the coach offer to pay for the camera that he broke?
child of grace
S
Well done. Page turned.

BTHO tu!!!!!!!
bigag83
Burbank
AG
Way to take the high road guys...
DecadePlan
AG
First, Frisco, yes he did offer to pay if any damage was done. Evidently there is no damage there.

Brandon was the victim, not TexAgs. Brandon has received the apologies he needed and a very generous call from one of the greatest CFB coaches of all time. He alone is the forgiver, and it is not for any of us to hold a grudge not owned.

Good bull Brandon. The only part still sticking in my craw is the cock-and-bull story that Bo tried to cook up in defense of his brother - until the still photos busted him. Oh well...that's his cross to bear I suppose.

"TexAgs...we get mixed up in stuff!"
Morpholino
AG
I said this previously, Bo and Carl Pelini are lucky that the only thing "thrown" at them was a yellow flag for their actions this past Saturday.

Although they apologized, the Pelini brothers have serious anger issues that need to be dealt with immediately.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.