Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

New Football Truck

8,190 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by Aggie
1stCav/BQ94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We finally have a new football truck that looks clean and says Texas A&M Football. The truck also a back ground image of Kyle Field and E. King Gill. It looks pretty awesome and should look great rolling up to Stillwater.

[This message has been edited by 1stCav/BQ94 (edited 9/27/2010 4:53p).]
PatriotAg02
AG
..............enhance

..............enhance

..............enhance
AggieBand2004
AG
You're such as worthless dooooosh, 1stCav
AggieBand2004
Hulla Baller
AG
I find it hard to believe that is the actual size of the picture you had taken.
aTm2004
AG
I think I speak for everybody when I say About damn time! The old one looked like a carnival truck. As much as I hate to admit it, the tards rig looks pretty freakin' sweet.
The Collective
AG
Does it have the beveled T?
Aggie
AG
here are some others..dont have a pic of the A&M one but is was aweful

AggieBand2004
AG
agwin12
AG
Might know that ours would be broke down.
tbirdspur2010
AG
Aggie, I will take it upon myself to rank those rigs:

Oklahoma: OUTSTANDING. Appropriate emphasis on the national titles. Logo prominently and tastefully represented. Unobtrusive use of the sponsor (nike) logo. Also, best rig--that thing actually looks like it goes with the trailer. 10/10

LSU: Freakin' sweet! Love the helmet as the centerpiece of the mural, but the best part of this rig is the tiger eyes and the relief of Death Valley ominously in the background. Add in the national title trophy and you have a winner of a trailer. 9.5/10

Alabama: Not terrible, but not epic for the national champs. The "less is more" approach falls somewhat flat with the players just standing there. Major plus, however, for the "we live it" slogan--just wish it was more prominently displayed. 7/10

SMU: weaksauce. Ambiguous background with the generic logo makes this rig look like it was designed on a Windows 98 paint program. 3.5/10

ohio state: **vomits** ok, despite the unspeakable evil this rig represents, it's actually a better use of the keeping-it-simple approach Alabama tried to use earlier. I like the take off of the ohio state helmet, and the entire truck has a crisp, clean look to it. 8/10. Now excuse me while I go vomit again.....

texas tech: An "aight" effort. Most tasteful use of an alternate logo of the above examples. Could've used a more imaginative font for the white lettering, however. And while I like the use of the rig, it kinda looks like they just put oversized stickers after a while. 6/10

Ole Miss: Although the paint scheme is really elaborate, the whole truck comes off as somewhat generic. A good effort, but really not in the same class as some of the better trailers out there. 6.5/10
Blazer
AG
Very nice
haustin6
thirdspur, well done. what do you think of the new aggie truck?

My first impressions (could be wrong since the photo could be better and a quality photo can have a big impact), well I think I'll hold off on those first impressions until I can see a better photo.

AgPrognosticator
AG
OU win's the rig contest hands down.

Very slick and impressive look. The 7 trophies don't hurt either.
AgPrognosticator
AG
By the way, am I the only one that thinks the silver sports logo's look ridiculous? They look like they are from a 6th grade digital art contest or something.

That "aTm" logo with the football around it looks hideous on our trailer.

[This message has been edited by AgPrognosticator (edited 9/27/2010 7:03p).]
haustin6
I give the top prize to Bama - very well done.

OU and Tech get runner up status
hatchback
AG
Could we get a bigger picture of the new A&M truck? Please?
Aggie
AG
tbird..I pretty much agree with your thoughts on each trailer.

I couldnt find a pic of the texas truck..personal feelings aside..its a pretty sweet design.

I want to see if we got a new rig to go with the trailer. A sold maroon rig( not crimson but maroon) with a block A&M( not beveled) on the sides would be solid
haustin6
One area where I think A&M will not be beat is the A&M branded bass boat and truck -- maroon out.

[This message has been edited by haustin6 (edited 9/27/2010 7:23p).]
txaggie02
AG
http://www.atlantamafia.com/Big_12_Transports.htm
hatchback
AG
Damn. The t-sips have an ugly-ass truck:

Aggie
AG
few others

different view of OSU truck

other side of LSU trailer

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.