Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Johnny Holland?

1,552 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by Face
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Will he be retained by Kubiak and the new DC? I know Kubiak fired a few other defensive assistants when he fired the DC and Holland was not one of them. I also know he hired the new DC from within. ...just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the new DC's plans and whether anyone else's heads will roll.

(Aggie football related because Johnny is a legendary A&M LB and Sherman tried to convince him to come coach at A&M a year ago.)
ag2003
AG
I have to think Holland isn't overly excited to have been passed over for DC by a guy that has been a "special assistant to the DC" the last 2 years.
chjoak
AG
Bush was Kubiak's original choice for DC a few years ago. They hired Smith because of a contractual issue between Bush & Arizona. Once the issue was resolved Bush joined the Texans. He was pretty much pegged the next DC in the event that Smith screwed up.
ssolari94
Braxton.Sherrill
AG
Went and saw Coach Holland a couple days after the Texans last game. He was in a great mood. The staff changes are done.

And just wanted to say, Coach Holland is one hell of a coach and an even better person.
Rabid Cougar
AG
Coach Holland? I am old.
DCC99
AG
Johnny Holland was a poor man's Steve Solari.
Face
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.