Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*********OFFICIAL SHERMAN ERA AGGIES VS. ARK ST. GAME THREAD ***********

269,922 Views | 2301 Replies | Last: 15 yr ago by Token
maroonouttake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are now officially the Montreal Expos of college football. How can we, Texas friggin A&M, not manage to recruit/create/buy a flipping place kicker? Why did Goodson not touch the ball in the second half? Is Sherman going to pull off his mask (ala Scooby Doo) to reveal an inner Fran? WTF?! I hope we recruit VERY well this year because our current roster BLOWS!
Trajan88
AG
I cannot believe there's not a "god" high school place kicker out there that has not heard about our kicking issues and says to himself... I can be the Bucky Richardson of field goal kickers by kicking and making 99%+ of my FGs.

Note to Sermanator... get on that now and find the kicking messiah (I'm not talking about B.H. Obama either).
1876er
AG
it amazes me byrne still has a job
DecadePlan
AG
Um, Goodson DID touch the ball in the second half. For a couple seconds...
FatBastard
Somehow I just knew it would end with an interception. I was just waiting to hear them say it, obviously not wanting it, but sure enough, it happened.
FatBastard
Somehow I just knew it would end with an interception. I was just waiting to hear them say it, obviously not wanting it, but sure enough, it happened.
Farva
quote:
2. fran was no worse than this new HC

**** you, dude. I hope you off yourself in a very painful fashion tonight, you ****ing dumb**** whining piece of cat excrement. Yeh and that's the edited version.
DecadePlan
AG
We got a LONG way to go, but Fran can't sniff's Sherm's butt as a head coach.
BigBrotherUT
LMAO!
CavAg93
weak!
FatBastard
I swear I only clicked Submit once.
AggieVolley
AG
What the f***?!?!?!? How is it that we cannot get a decent team? SERIOUSLY... What is it?!?!? Kansas can put together a team for crying out loud... what is it about the Texas A&M? Am I missing something? Are we being unrealistic? If Fran screwed things up so bad that we are simply still feeling the pain, I swear we should sue him for everything he is worth. What a joke.
89ag96
Time to rip the aTm off the helmets because this game was lost due to complete lack of effort. These players and these coaches don't deserve to wear the label.

Word to the O-line and D-line: take some pride in what you do. You got manhandled by a Sun Belt Conference team.

Word to McGee - perhaps you should get acquainted with that long piece of aluminum on the sideline.

Word to Sherm: tick, tock. Losing to Ark St is inexcusable regardless of who recruited the players and who coached them. This is not going to be forgotten anytime soon.

I'm glad I didn't fall for BB's ticket offer this year.
AgCentral
FlyingAg
AG
quote:
We got a LONG way to go, but Fran can't sniff's Sherm's butt as a head coach.

We'll I would normally agree but after this game I am waiting to decide.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog!
DecadePlan
AG
What'd you say Fat*******? I couldn't read your last post. Something about "clicking ....mit on.." something.
MW_111
Not an auspicious start.
rebel06
AG
Crappy game and we shouldn't have lost to Arkie St., but give Sherman a chance. We have a young/inexperienced O-line, WR's, TE's, etc. and it just takes time to rebuild a program. However, I am not excusing the fact that we lost tonight but let this season and the next play out. At least it can't get any worse.
hutsonwt
What is in excusable is the fact that we were out gained in the running game. That should not happen with goodson in the backfield. It was either bad play calling or bad line play, some thing needs to be done about next week.
hugeaggie
glad i didn't waste money to fly down there!
Cyclonesrule
Boy you guys sure could have used Sedric Johnson this weekend!!!!!

By the way, he caught a TD in his first game as a Cyclone just so you all know.

See ya on October 25th

Cyclones Rule
Aggie_Eric98
AG
is it over yet
Token
AG
wow

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.