Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Post next years record prediction

1,940 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 16 yr ago by Gil Renard
TexasJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How is at Anyone a sure thing?
AggieKatie2
AG
Hank, with a new coach comes a new Defensive scheme which means maybe we can move some of these 4 star LB we have playing scout team FB or elsewhere can move back to LB.
weatherford
Wow,

You guys never learn.

I think i heard 10 win seasons for the last 3 years and when the season starts, everyone is calling for the coaches head.

You guys need to drop the pipe now.
blalockAg
honestly, our dline could be better at DE... Von Miller is the Best and most talented DE we've had in a while, give him a year and he'll be a beast
fosterag
AG
A prediction for next year(2008) depends on a coaching change. With a aggressive knowlegeable
defense and balanced offense; an 8-4 record is well attainable. We have a resident base of skilled, athletic athletes on campus. Good coaching plus motivation will work wonders. Look at what Coach Mangino at Kansas, Coach Petersen at Boise State have done. I have to believe a tight defense, (no cushion on air defense)some blitzing, playing the best players, we will surprise a lot of people. We have had very good athletes the last five years and they have underperformed. Most of this is obviously poor coaching.
Gig Em!
MallalieuAg
AG
You all are stupid. So we don't need a coach?
Ishmael-Ag
AG
We lose too many linemen both sides of the ball and LB's. The cupboard is thin again due to middle of the pack (compared to OU/tu) recruiting. However the schedule is better so it depends on who replaces franikins.
Gil Renard
AG
Like we can't replace our two starting LB's-surely we will be as good there.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.