You get to go back in time, but...

4,188 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Spyderman
Rex Racer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sarge 77 said:

1901 when my grandfather was born. I always thought he lived through an amazing time. He was too young for WW1, too old for WW2, and too poor to notice the Great Depression. Just think of how much changes happened from 1901 - 1989.
Plus he died before all the craziness started.

My grandfather was in the same boat. Born 1904, died in 2000. When I think about the changes the world went through, it's amazing.
aggiejim70
AG
Spyder.......If you haven't already done so, put on your bucket list to visit the museum in Roswell. It's amazing, They have it down perfect. No matter what preconceived idea you have, hoax, weather balloon, nothing at all, government cover up, invasion from the planet Zetta, or anything else, you'll be absolutely convinced you're 100 percent correct.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
oragator
Yeah I would be in the grassy nole in Dallas, in Roswell NM, at Jesus' death, or at some other historical thing that's fascinated me,
Serotonin
AG
Before 20th C I'd choose England 1500-1550. No big plagues, famines or wars, expanding economy due to wool exports, living in small rural farming communities.

Either that or in the first tribe that landed in the Hawaiian islands.
Spyderman
AG
aggiejim70 said:

Spyder.......If you haven't already done so, put on your bucket list to visit the museum in Roswell. It's amazing, They have it down perfect. No matter what preconceived idea you have, hoax, weather balloon, nothing at all, government cover up, invasion from the planet Zetta, or anything else, you'll be absolutely convinced you're 100 percent correct.
Thanks Jim, my younger brother recently retired from the Los Alamos Labs and I to need to hop on the Buell sometime for a visit. Will stop in Roswell for sure.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.