Book "Softly Call The Muster"

1,276 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CanyonAg77
AggieCollector
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I purchased this book at an estate sale a while back. I had a few other books that were on my reading list and I put this one aside to read at a later date. I picked it up last night and thumbed through it to get a feel of what it was going to be about. To my surprise, a yellowed sheet of paper listing the roster of Aggies attending the1946 Corregidor Aggie Muster fell out. I went on the internet to find this book's listings to determine if this was an insert that came with the book when it was distributed and could not find any information to confirm it. Does anyone in Aggieland know if this book came with an insert? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Mine didn t .
AggieCollector
Thanks BigJim for your response. A couple more replies would be helpful.
CanyonAg77
AG
The author is still alive and living in College Station, as far as I know. Why don't you contact him personally and ask? If you are a member of the Association of Former Students, use the Find an Aggie page on their web site, or contact him through the A&M Press.

My guess is that the owner of the book assembled the list.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.