USS Cavallo is haunted!

1,498 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aalan94
BrazosBendHorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Or maybe not.

In any case, they're going to call in some ghost hunters to check it out, because why not?

Quote:

What looks normal gets weird after dark aboard the USS Cavalla. The moment ship superintendent Ross Garcia closes the World War II-era submarine that helped sink a Japanese aircraft carrier after Pearl Harbor seems to have ghosts.

"I turn back and I think I heard something rattling back there and I can just barely see somebody maybe sneaking back there making me think that somebody is hiding around the corner and then the lights go off," Garcia said.

Ten years ago, paranormal pros claimed they heard voices on the ship. That mattered little to Garcia, a retired Navy Master diver new to the job. Then, something triggered alarms around the periscope in a room chained and padlocked.

"After that you just kind of wonder what could these things evolve from," Garcia said. "So it's worth a little time to investigate."
I can't wait to see this on Ghost Adventures ...

https://www.khou.com/article/features/curators-at-galveston-museum-bringing-in-ghost-hunters-to-solve-mystery-on-world-war-2-era-submarine/285-582555644
BQ78
AG
What was that? [rewind sound] What was that? [rewind sound] What was that? [rewind sound]
aalan94
AG
Marketing folks will do anything to get more visitors.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.