Looking for 1921 and 1922 Battalions

879 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aggiebear69
aggiebear69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need to find "1921 and 1922 Battalions" for Aggie Band historical research. Will only need for a few of hours. Will research on Campus or at place of choice by owner.

Aggiebear69@gmail.com
Liquid Wrench
Sorry if this seems obvious, but have you checked with the Corps Center or the Cushing library?
aggiebear69
AG
Yes ... More than once ... and also the Eagle.
Came on here hoping a private collector or another researcher might know of one not in the obvious places
Thank yoi
dcbowers
AG
It would seem obvious that the Battalion or the Journalism school would archive old issues of the Battalion. Maybe not?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiejim70
AG
If Aggiebear69 is who I think he is, he gave me a lot of advice and guidance when I was a fish.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
ABATTBQ87
AG
Aggiejim70 wrote on another thread: I agree that a long term funding solution needs to be "worked out". There's gotta be a better way than passing the hat every July.

Aggiejim70 the TABA president is aggiebear69 so you can ask him about funding solutions
aggiebear69
AG
aggiejim and abattbq ... got old Battalions?

Re: other issue ... fully funded by correct parties. Should extend into the future! Spend your hard earned on your Aggie kids! Happy to discuss with you personally outside the history forum!

So glad my personal counseling helped! I do wish that we'd had a better mix of the leadership training now available.

AggieBear69

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.