Old A&M yearbooks for sale

10,173 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ABATTBQ87
aggieann
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a few old yearbooks that I am willing to part with, and I'd prefer to send them to good Aggie homes rather than post on eBay.

They are all in good to excellent condition, except the 1947, which has some wear to the cover (but is in excellent shape inside).

For $75, shipping to continental U.S. included: 1973, 1971, 1970 and 1966.

For $125, shipping to continental U.S. included: 1949, 1947, 1943 and 1942.

For $225, shipping to continental U.S. included: 1938, 1937 and 1931.

Please send me a message if you want photos and more information.

I'm a third-generation Aggie who has lived in B-CS 40+ years
CanyonAg77
AG
I believe there were two 1947 annuals, they were still trying to transition back from the trimester wartime system. If I recall correctly, one of the 1947 yearbooks was blue, one was gray. Collectors probably want to know which you have.
bigtruckguy3500
Is there any mention of the Fish Drill Team in the 1947 one?
PLUM LOCO
AG
So what Canyon77 is saying to AggieAnn is the '47 yearbook you have is worth $100-$125 and the one you do not have is worth $10,000.
CanyonAg77
AG
Not exactly, but I have heard that one (the grey one I think) is more rare.
aggieann
AG
Cover is maroon leather.
aggieann
AG
Photos of the spine and cover and the first few pages are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/86029050@N07/
This is after the war. The page 6 in the link says, "September at A&M found a record enrollment of 8,640 students registered for the 72nd year in the history of the school; 6,500 of them were returned veterans. Confusion at registration was common, with old schoolmates pounding each other on the back with "Haven't seen you since Anzio!" or "Why didn't you answser my letters?"
BCOBQ98
AG
I still don't understand why it was called the Longhorn? Did we name our yearbook this before they started calling themselves that?
B/CS Dreaming
AG
Yes.
07TXAG
It's the 1946 that has two versions. Before the war ended there was a yellow version and post war there was a blue version. The blue has a 47 emblem on the from but when you open it, it says 1946 longhorn and has an editors word about the return of troops from WW2. The 1947 maroon longhorn is the actual 47 yearbook. I actually ran across the blue 1946 longhorn at a half priced books and it still ha the newspapers in it from 1946.
CanyonAg77
AG
Thanks 07.
aghistory
AG
BTG3500,

Of course there isn't a mention of FDT in the 1947 yearbook because it did not begin until the fall of 1947. If any coverage on them, it would be in the 1948 yearbook, which I don't believe there is anyway. By this time A&M was back to the fall-spring "academic year," which would extend to yearbook coverage.
aggie_mom_02
I am interested in the '73, '71, '70, and '66...and also '31 but I have the other ones. Please contact me to finalize! Thanks! --
Clarita85
So you still have any from prior 1950 for sale please? Would be interested thanks
CanyonAg77
AG
Wow. Eight year thread bump.
jamesr7
I've got yearbooks from 1938, 39, 40, and 41, that I'd be willing to sell. If you're interested just let me know.
ABATTBQ87
AG
jamesr7 said:

I've got yearbooks from 1938, 39, 40, and 41, that I'd be willing to sell. If you're interested just let me know.
How much for the 4?
jamesr7
$200 for all four, including shipping.
ABATTBQ87
AG
jamesr7 said:

$200 for all four, including shipping.
please email me Jeff Flowers 1987 AT Gmail DOT com
ABATTBQ87
AG
Yearbooks received, Thank you!
Vashti4314
Aggieland Year Books

1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 Aggieland(s) in good condition. Send prepaid postage and shipping instructions and one or all are yours.
expresswrittenconsent
Nice
SSchwarting
I have a 1938 yearbooks that I am willing to part with, and I'd prefer to send them to a good Aggie home rather than post on eBay. It is in pretty good shape. Make me an offer. 512-771-5084
MaggieAggie123
I have a '25, '26, '27 and '28 if anyone is interested. They're all in reasonably good shape given their age.
ABATTBQ87
AG
MaggieAggie123 said:

I have a '25, '26, '27 and '28 if anyone is interested. They're all in reasonably good shape given their age.
Still Interested

Heycoachjeff AT gmail DOT com
Spyderman
AG
My GM gave me the one her brother gave her. '22
Raised up in a family of Longhorns and being born in Austin there was a seldom talked about thing tucked away in a closet I suppose. Uncle Wright became A&M's very first Rhodes Scholar. Yes, its called The Longhorn. Not in the best shape, but its one of those priceless pieces here at home.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
ABATTBQ87
AG
MaggieAggie123 said:

still interested
Aggie63
AG
I've got a '24 Long Horn. E. King Gill , someone you might have heard of, is a Senior.
ABATTBQ87
AG
Aggie63 said:

I've got a '24 Long Horn. E. King Gill , someone you might have heard of, is a Senior.
how much?
Aggie63
AG
Not sure. Have just acquired it recently and have not looked through it much yet;
lawrencewilliam
I have a 1941 Texas A&M yearbook for sale. There is a little wear on the "Longhorn" on the front. Otherwise is is in excellent condition. $65, including shipping from Oklahoma.
ABATTBQ87
AG
I need a 42 Longhorn in case someone has one they would like to sell
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.