Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

ISO: Theraband FlexBar

927 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by rsf0626
TikkaShooter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking to find someone with a TheraBand FlexBar that they aren't using any longer.

I'd like to try it for my elbow pain (tennis) before buying my own.

Thanks!

MRB10
AG
I have a red one you can borrow if around north Dallas. My pain comes and goes so I don't want to completely give it up but you're welcome to give it a trial run.
TikkaShooter
Thanks pepper. I'm a bit far from you.

Was the red one a good all around choice?
MRB10
AG
It's been fine for me. My chiro recommended it when I first got tennis elbow.
bigtruckguy3500
Eccentric forearm curls function similarly. Will hurt before it gets better. Supper your forearm on something, use your other hand to help wrist curl, and then slowly lower it down (ideally past the horizontal support of your forearm). Repeat. Can also do eccentric supination/pronation. Either use something heave on one end, like a broom, or grab a dumbell off center.
aggiederelict
They work well. Just get one.
RunMore
I have a red and a green you can have. Helped me a bunch. Where are you're located?

Let me know how to get it to you.
TikkaShooter
My email is my full user name (all lower case) at the yahoo email. Shoot me a message there and we can figure it out
rsf0626
I've had tennis elbow for about a month now. Been doing flexbarb(red) for about 2 weeks with marginal improvement. This is the most annoying injury ever
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.